Jump to content RIP Sheffield Admin Mort

Should Chris Wilder Get The Sack.

Posted (edited)

Not sure what Jim Phipps connection with SUFC is nowadays but he posted some very disparaging comments about Wilder last night, basically saying he's wasted money on players, also a eye opener when he said that first team players are on £40-£50k a week, not what some fans would have you believe, also hinted at the club bringing on a DOF or head of recruitment, it doesn't look like a happy ship at the moment.

Edited by Brooker11

Posted (edited)

I wouldn't have thought so yet to be honest. He'll at least have a go at Bristol Rovers and Newcastle I'd have thought. At least he shouldn't be winless after those 2 games. He needs to stay to the end of the season now.

Edited by Kelvin Phlats

He would be stupid to quit, where's he going to go?, never was going to a top club, Newcastle at best. People forget he is a relatively inexperienced manager who's had a fantastic run since the  Northampton days, now he should stay, rebuild and come back stronger and more knowledgeable next year

NO!! hes done great, and thats coming from the blue side. If you go down, he could be the one to get you straight back up too

BUT

IF you can get a manager coming in with premier league experience and knowledge quickly to keep you up?

Tough one tbh

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, *Wallace* said:

Looks like he made a right mess of the car and the other ones he hit.

80-DD52-A7-28-C9-40-A4-BE61-F194233-BF6-
instagram view full size

Bournemouth had Uniteds pants down there, same with the Ramsdale sale. Driving around in Lambos? What wrong with these people.

Would that be around £28m Bournemouths had out of United?

Did Moussett and Wilder actually have a big fall out or was he injured?

Edited by Kelvin Phlats
update

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

Bournemouth had Uniteds pants down there, same with the Ramsdale sale. Driving around in Lambos? What wrong with these people.

Would that be around £28m Bournemouths had out of United?

Did Moussett and Wilder actually have a big fall out or was he injured?

I couldn't believe what I was hearing on BBC Radio Sheffield some months ago CW was being interviewed and he mentioned Moussett and others enjoying themselves driving lambos up and down " "eccy road"(Ecclesall Road)....

Absolute bunch of idiots I don't mind footballers driving flash cars but come on do the business on the pitch win games and get points on the board before acting like superstars !!!!!!

Edited by Box11

12 hours ago, Box11 said:

I couldn't believe some months ago CW was being interviewed and he mentioned Moussett and others enjoying themselves driving lambos up and down " "eccy road"(Ecclesall Road)....

Absolute bunch of idiots I don't mind footballers driving flash cars but come on do the business on the pitch win games and get points on the board before acting like superstars !!!!!!

This is part of what's killing the game, young lads are rich beyond their dreams before they've achieved anything in the sport, the behaviour of the likes of Mousset will have a bearing on why the team ethic and togetherness seems bereft at United at the moment.

3 hours ago, Brooker11 said:

This is part of what's killing the game, young lads are rich beyond their dreams before they've achieved anything in the sport, the behaviour of the likes of Mousset will have a bearing on why the team ethic and togetherness seems bereft at United at the moment.

I agree totally...

On 06/01/2021 at 00:32, Box11 said:

I couldn't believe what I was hearing on BBC Radio Sheffield some months ago CW was being interviewed and he mentioned Moussett and others enjoying themselves driving lambos up and down " "eccy road"(Ecclesall Road)....

Oh dear, Monsieur Mousset pretending Ecclesall Road is the Champs Elysees and he's Thierry Henry.

52 minutes ago, Jim Hardie said:

Oh dear, Monsieur Mousset pretending Ecclesall Road is the Champs Elysees and he's Thierry Henry.

"Exactly"......