Should Chris Wilder Get The Sack.

2 hours ago, despritdan said:

I'd like Wilder to stay but I want him to change and try something different to this negative system which is setting the players up to fail every week. Against Liverpool, I'd like him to try something like:

McBurnie           Brewster

Sharp

Burke                                                                                                                                  McGoldrick

Osborn                                            Bryan                                                        Jagielka                                                         Ampadu                            Bogle

Ramsdale

It may look ridiculous but there's nothing left to lose and at least we'd see some attacking football.     

Looks like Jagielka must have Covid or something.

Edited by Jim Hardie

I can't make the formation out.  Anyway, I've lost track of who has had Covid and recovered, who has it now (if we're told), who has it now.  The injury crisis continues, so I've no idea who is playing but not 100% fit and who is fully fit - ditto the bench.  I've tried picking a formation before, but I'll now just hope we've enough players for the line-up and the bench.  If we're going down, then lets go down fighting!

Looks like CW won't be sacked....

Looks like he's walking....

Sacking the Manager isn't always the answer you only have to look across the city to realise that, they've had six since Wilder came to the Lane. 

On 03/03/2021 at 16:44, Alextopman said:

Sacking the Manager isn't always the answer you only have to look across the city to realise that, they've had six since Wilder came to the Lane. 

Time for one Moore before the end of season too.

17 minutes ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

Yes, I think he just might walk if the rumours are true, can't say I'd blame him, who would?

To be fair it depends how many of the first team he is wanting to keep. He can't expect everyone to want to stay so if the board have said maybe 3 might be sold then it's fair enough. It's unreasonable to expect all the better players to stay.

According to Jim Phipps the Prince isn't happy with the way Wilder has spent money and rightly so, over £100m to become one of the worst top flight sides in football history, the owner obviously wants a DOF to oversee that side of things.

5 minutes ago, Brooker11 said:

According to Jim Phipps the Prince isn't happy with the way Wilder has spent money and rightly so, over £100m to become one of the worst top flight sides in football history, the owner obviously wants a DOF to oversee that side of things.

If rumours of a fire sale are to be believed, just appoint liquidators!  That way, the Prince doesn't need to pay a manager or DoF, as we'll have no team.  Simples!

On the other hand, if he wants to have a realistic chance of promotion, he'll need top players AND a top manager - such as CWAK!

Surely the model is Norwich City?

Chopping and changing managers leads to at least 5 years of trouble in a lot of cases....  we can all point to them.

21 hours ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

It's not  about the players though, it's all about his own standing at the club.

If   he had anything  about him he would quit , at any other club he would have gone months ago