Should Chris Wilder Get The Sack.

Also seen where he's not going to sell any "star players."

Mmm...who are star players this season?

19 hours ago, Box11 said:

I agree the Premier league has become a monster....

But the point is to be the best if you can or for some to try and be that....

I know Sheffield United aren't Barcelona and at this rate never will be but to stick to a system and failing is no good for anyone no matter what team you are....

New blood fresh ideas are needed....

Why would any football supporter want their team to struggle for years then get to the top tier and get relegated and say "nevermind we can get back up" !!!!

To be honest, speaking cynically it's probably been worth over 200 million quid. Yes - we can question what its been spent on, but we've no automatic right to stay there.

Everything being said - the run from 2016 has been the most fun since the Warnock years and we've had two years at the top table and played some of the best football I've ever seen at BDTBL.

This season has been pretty dire but we got promoted earlier than we were planning, so we drop - suck it up and go again.

Fingers crossed we win more than this season too .......

CW is apparently frustrated over  Mousset's ongoing injury problems, and it's reported that he has no patience with "high maintenance players."

Well, does this show the management chink in his armour?  Was due diligence done before splashing the cash?  Same with McBurnie (no proven Premiership pedigree), the Liverpool reserve striker and nomadic Burke?

10 hours ago, steved32 said:

CW is apparently frustrated over  Mousset's ongoing injury problems, and it's reported that he has no patience with "high maintenance players."

Well, does this show the management chink in his armour?  Was due diligence done before splashing the cash?  Same with McBurnie (no proven Premiership pedigree), the Liverpool reserve striker and nomadic Burke?

"High maintenance player's".....

I couldn't believe what CW said last season when Henderson got man of the match..

"He's only a goalkeeper all he has to do is stand there how can a goalkeeper get man of the match"

Unbelievable how a manager can say  that about any footballer absolutely beyond me....

3 hours ago, Box11 said:

"High maintenance player's".....

I couldn't believe what CW said last season when Henderson got man of the match..

"He's only a goalkeeper all he has to do is stand there how can a goalkeeper get man of the match"

Unbelievable how a manager can say  that about any footballer absolutely beyond me....

CW has a dry sense of humour and a great relationship with most of his  players.

That was said 'tongue in cheek'! Don't take everything he says literally.

echo.

1 hour ago, echo beach said:

CW has a dry sense of humour and a great relationship with most of his  players.

That was said 'tongue in cheek'! Don't take everything he says literally.

echo.

"Yeah course it was"..

I know that the title of this thread is "Should Chris Wilder get the sack" but, short of single word answers, people give reasons for their answer.  I just wish that people who support sacking Chris would say who they think they could get to replace him, and why the club would be better off with their choice.  Many clubs seem to sack a manager, then chew the cud for ages debating what to do next.

2 minutes ago, Thirsty Relic said:

I know that the title of this thread is "Should Chris Wilder get the sack" but, short of single word answers, people give reasons for their answer.  I just wish that people who support sacking Chris would say who they think they could get to replace him, and why the club would be better off with their choice.  Many clubs seem to sack a manager, then chew the cud for ages debating what to do next.

People can put what they want can't they short or long answers it's up too them...

They don't have to justify what they write or give a answer to someone else on the forum its down to them...

21 hours ago, Box11 said:

People can put what they want can't they short or long answers it's up too them...

They don't have to justify what they write or give a answer to someone else on the forum its down to them...

Fair enough box you don’t have to elaborate on your answer just tell us the name of the manager you would like to be in charge next season to take the Blades back up 

They wont sack Wilder,hes achieved a heck of a lot in a relatively short time.

Theres no disgrace in coming down from the prem,its a hard league with huge quality,and its not as if theyve gone down after getting mullered each weekend its been by mostly small margins,and in some games,with that bit of luck or quality theyd have won more games or salvaged a point.

Wilder will have them back up next season,assuming of course they do go down which looks very much nailed on now.

I'd like Wilder to stay but I want him to change and try something different to this negative system which is setting the players up to fail every week. Against Liverpool, I'd like him to try something like:

McBurnie           Brewster

Sharp

Burke                                                                                                                                  McGoldrick

Osborn                                            Bryan                                                        Jagielka                                                         Ampadu                            Bogle

Ramsdale

It may look ridiculous but there's nothing left to lose and at least we'd see some attacking football.     

16 hours ago, atticus said:

Fair enough box you don’t have to elaborate on your answer just tell us the name of the manager you would like to be in charge next season to take the Blades back up 

Like I said I don't have to answer to you or anyone else.... 

And what's with the pestering....

You want to keep him fine I don't....

Like I said I don't have to justify who I want to replace CW....

I'll keep that to myself for now period !!!!!

Edited by Box11