Should Chris Wilder Get The Sack.

10 minutes ago, Brooker11 said:

Their finances are a concern, they have a huge loan that has to be paid back by 2023, it was taken out with a view to being paid back from Premier League money, its going to be a rocky road especially without fans in the ground to top up the coffers.

I agree a very rocky road that could drag on and on....

9 hours ago, Brooker11 said:

Their finances are a concern, they have a huge loan that has to be paid back by 2023, it was taken out with a view to being paid back from Premier League money, its going to be a rocky road especially without fans in the ground to top up the coffers.

I've not looked properly into their finances but they have parachute payments for 3 years so there's abit of leaway there. Whatever the state of the finances though Wilder should stay, I'd want the manager to stay at Wednesday if he'd done what Wilder had.

Wilder should stay where he is and have a season to rebuild and come back up, if no improvement, move him on, but at the moment  he becdaft to resign, if Wilder quit, where's he going to go, he'd not get a better club, I mean no other premiership club would have him at present,  championship club at best, therefore unless he goes for more money he doesn't want to quit

11 hours ago, cmonkes said:

Which backs up what I stated above. You state that we have taken out a 'huge loan with no firm evidence of the amount? 

The net revenue for this season alone is circa £94m and the loan is offset against money coming into the club.

You really need to stop with the fictional posts, they lack any sort of evidence or proof and are merely designed in hope of causing unrest. 

The original terms were up to 2020, this was extended to 2023, you stated there had been no formal change to the terms, its you that's in the wrong. Next season will be very interesting and will prove who's correct.

11 hours ago, cmonkes said:

Which backs up what I stated above. You state that we have taken out a 'huge loan with no firm evidence of the amount? 

The net revenue for this season alone is circa £94m and the loan is offset against money coming into the club.

You really need to stop with the fictional posts, they lack any sort of evidence or proof and are merely designed in hope of causing unrest. 

For me, it's more about how CW has squandered the millions on poor quality strikers.  The "goals for" stats are embarrassing.

We could have bought Messi and Ronaldo - we don't get the ball in to the strikers early enough, and often we mess about pass pass passing without even getting the ball to the strikers.

4 hours ago, steved32 said:

For me, it's more about how CW has squandered the millions on poor quality strikers.  The "goals for" stats are embarrassing.

I also agree buying Brewster was a total mistake and a waste of good money...

CW is out of his depth at this level and has been found out this season for all to see...

Certain fans only want him to stay in the job because he is a Sheffield lad...

If it was anyone else they would be up in arms about what's happening at the club....

1 hour ago, Box11 said:

I also agree buying Brewster was a total mistake and a waste of good money...

CW is out of his depth at this level and has been found out this season for all to see...

Certain fans only want him to stay in the job because he is a Sheffield lad...

If it was anyone else they would be up in arms about what's happening at the club....

To be fair if we had a manager that had achieved what Wilder has with you I wouldn't mind the club giving him a chance to go up, it wouldn't matter if he was a boyhood supporter or not. Granted he has been shown up this season with some signings and he'd have to change approach if you by some miracle stayed up or got promoted back up to the premiership.

I do have a very dim view of the premiership though, I really don't like what it's become so Wednesday being there isn't a big thing for me, it's only the money that I'd want to help the club so if we found a manager that got us up for a season or two then went down I wouldn't be too disheartened.

5 hours ago, NERVY-OWL said:

To be fair if we had a manager that had achieved what Wilder has with you I wouldn't mind the club giving him a chance to go up, it wouldn't matter if he was a boyhood supporter or not. Granted he has been shown up this season with some signings and he'd have to change approach if you by some miracle stayed up or got promoted back up to the premiership.

I do have a very dim view of the premiership though, I really don't like what it's become so Wednesday being there isn't a big thing for me, it's only the money that I'd want to help the club so if we found a manager that got us up for a season or two then went down I wouldn't be too disheartened.

I agree the Premier league has become a monster....

But the point is to be the best if you can or for some to try and be that....

I know Sheffield United aren't Barcelona and at this rate never will be but to stick to a system and failing is no good for anyone no matter what team you are....

New blood fresh ideas are needed....

Why would any football supporter want their team to struggle for years then get to the top tier and get relegated and say "nevermind we can get back up" !!!!

Just seen a report where CW believes SUFC have been "cursed"...

Millions squandered on ineffective strikers have cursed the team... and the responsibility lies with.......?

22 minutes ago, steved32 said:

Just seen a report where CW believes SUFC have been "cursed"...

Millions squandered on ineffective strikers have cursed the team... and the responsibility lies with.......?

Bang on "Steved32"....

Arrogance is a bitter pill....

Nevermind they can still drive up and down eccy road (Ecclesall Road)....

As CW said in a interview last season !!!.....

Edited by Box11