Should Chris Wilder Get The Sack.

could it be that the players has resigned themselves to the championship ,they have run themselves ragged for C.W and not wanting to play for  C.W not true imop, he is managing inferior players they are not good enough for the premier league , if you want to have ago at anybody have ago at the owner.

1 hour ago, kidley said:

could it be that the players has resigned themselves to the championship ,they have run themselves ragged for C.W and not wanting to play for  C.W not true imop, he is managing inferior players they are not good enough for the premier league , if you want to have ago at anybody have ago at the owner.

Some of the new additions like Brewster (£23m) haven't run themselves ragged, he's managing inferior players that he's paid big money for.

4 minutes ago, Brooker11 said:

Some of the new additions like Brewster (£23m) haven't run themselves ragged, he's managing inferior players that he's paid big money for.

Has Brewster even broken sweat?

1 hour ago, kidley said:

Absolute nonsense.....

Brewster has just come to the club and Lundstram doesn't want to be at Sheffield United my guess is a few others don't either....

Look many manager's have gone for less Sheffield United have now got the worst record ever doesn't that tell you anything "Kidley"....

What does it have to take before certain fans see the light....

CW has got to go we are a laughing stock....

1 hour ago, Longcol said:

Has Brewster even broken sweat?

No he hasn't Longcol....

Absolute joke I'd love to know how much he's getting paid each week for not scoring...

16 hours ago, Thirsty Relic said:

I can't believe people are actually thinking of sacking Chris.  Look at what he's achieved with us, where we were before he came and where we are now.  IF we go down, he's the best one to bring us back up again.

After all he's done for us, if we sacked him, even if the replacement got us back up, he'd know that SUFC have no loyalty, so he'd be looking for a bigger club asap.  After last years finish, Chris was talked of whenever a PL club wanted a new manager.  He could have left on a high, but didn't.  BAck him and it will come good again.  If not this year, the following one.

Wilder deserves a crack at getting us promoted next season . He’s the best manager Sheffield has seen in decades.

if he fails next season then I think everyone would agree it would be time for him to leave

12 hours ago, kidley said:

Chri Wilder picks the team, ie his old favourites hence not being up to speed,  give the young ones a chance before its too late

13 hours ago, Box11 said:

Absolute nonsense.....

Brewster has just come to the club and Lundstram doesn't want to be at Sheffield United my guess is a few others don't either....

Look many manager's have gone for less Sheffield United have now got the worst record ever doesn't that tell you anything "Kidley"....

What does it have to take before certain fans see the light....

CW has got to go we are a laughing stock....

My Bold

It tells me that some thing is wrong,is this the same man who took them to ninth in the premier league last season, and your calling for is head? by the way i am a S6 man.

20 hours ago, prince al said:

Can’t believe people discussing ending the employment of a loyal servant like this. Disgraceful! 

4 out of 5 years have a success.

Schoolboy fan, ball boy, player, manager. 

No-one is questioning his loyalty to the club we all see that he is...

It's his ability to cut it as a Premier league manager that's in question....

As things are it clearly shows he can't no-one should be bigger than the club the best interest should come first no matter what period.....

6 hours ago, atticus said:

Wilder deserves a crack at getting us promoted next season . He’s the best manager Sheffield has seen in decades.

if he fails next season then I think everyone would agree it would be time for him to leave

That's my view as an outsider. He should get the chance next season whatever happens. Too much is made of getting into or stating in the premiership. While there's parachute payments it's not the end of the world for club's like United if you get relegated

And if it needed to get worse a player has been arrested for drink driving after crashing his Lamborghini into parked cars.

From The Star

Sheffield United has issued a club statement today over reports Lys Mousset’s Lamborghini supercar was involved in a collision in the city in the early hours.

Photos circulating on social media today are believed to show the centre forward’s three-year-old orange Lamborghini Aventador, worth around £300,000, after a collision on Abbeydale Road South this morning.

South Yorkshire Police said an orange Lamborghini was involved in a collision with a number of parked vehicles.

Two men in their 20s were arrested on suspicion of drink driving.

They were later released under investigation after police questioning.

It has not been revealed whether anyone was injured in the crash.

South Yorkshire Police said: “Police were called at around 12.10am this morning following reports of a collision on Abbeydale Road South, Sheffield.

“It is reported that an orange Lamborghini was involved in a collision with a number of parked cars.

“Two men in their 20s were arrested on suspicion of being over the prescribed limit. Both have been released under investigation while enquiries continue.”

In a statement, Sheffield United said: “Officials at Sheffield United are aware of images circulating on social media and are currently making internal enquiries.”

Mousset signed for the Blades last summer from Bournemouth in a £10 million deal.

The 24-year-old Frenchman was signed by United on a three-year deal.

He was born in France to a Senegalese father and a French mother and is eligible to play for both countries.

He made his France U20 debut on the international stage in 2015.

Can’t be true. No premier league footballer would be seen dead in a three year old car.