Sheffield Wednesday V Derby County

17 minutes ago, Jim Hardie said:

Took 28 minutes for the first touch in the box. But three points is three points.

There’s more than one way to shear a sheep.

Probably

Well I'll take that, didn't think we had it in us. Out of the relegation zone at last. Need goals still but plenty to build on

Get in 😀👍good ridance to the Dinasore TP 

Daylight robbery...but in our situation, we'd take the three points any day.

At the moment, we'll also take comfort from the single-goal victories as the Blades continue to lose matches by the odd goal.

I can't really describe what I was watching.

Is it called football?

I'm really pleased that we won, but I enjoyed about 8 seconds of it all.

Kick it. Kick it harder. Kick it further. Pretend that the other colour shirt is a team mate. It dunt really matter, just kick it in that direction.

Thankfully, the effort was there, but certain players look extremely unfit. Paterson for one, but not the only one.

Bannan, again, did pretty well, and Harris, at times, looked quick, clever and purposeful.

Odubajeo (?)  impressed at times, but as for the rest, not a lot going on really.

It looked a lot worse than it actually was looking at the after match stats. Can we trust the stats?

Anyway. Back to the beer and Champers, it's still a holiday.

Well done boys, but I don't really know how you did it.

Neither did the commentator, whoever he was?

Football aside, I suspect that the club is soon to be in BIG, BIG, trouble.

I fear for my club. I just wish I knew the ins and outs of what is really happening.

Edited by nikki-red

Another win. just what was needed, but we rode our luck yet again, had Derby gone in 3 or 4 up at HT wed have had little complaint.

We gave it a go 2nd half,but it was the visitors with all the quality, but they just couldnt fashion a goal,Wednesday tired around 15 minutes from the end but clung on to ease out of the relegation mire.

Its certainly not convincing and we look bereft of any real quality,ideas or movement. Harris looks like a sunday league footballer,he cant pass or cross,he just runs very quickly.

Very poor game, even worse Owls performance but a very much needed 6 points in two games, FA cup up next and then Coventry (A) where we have to be looking at another 3 hopefully.

30 minutes ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

Wednesday were crap, we can all agree on that but looking at the sick bay is there any wonder really? Westwood, Iorfa, Dunkley, Luongo, Borner, Van Aken etc.

For me, Dunkley can stay out.

We can call it winning ugly, crap, a battling performance  or whatever. We got the three points and in our situation  that,s all that is required for now. One thing that does stick out , is when our backroom staff /coaches  first Gray,  then Bullen  now Thompson have had to stand  in   all the group have pulled together and produced  the result  what has been lacking from the outgoing manager Is it really players power i ask myself.  Just  lets get out of this mess and get back to consistency to climb up the table. 

a win is a win,so lets move on,but we do need quality asap

Paul Cook being interviewed today Alan Biggs & Sheffield Star as on Twitter

I’ll take ten more games like yesterday’s now, awful as it was.