And The Next Wednesday Manager Is?

Gus Poyet is favourite for the next ten minutes.

Second favourite is a Portuguese gentleman who's had more jobs than Carlos, lol.

Cook out of all the names on the list we actually have a chance of getting I'd have. Howe would never come to us, well if he's any sense he would steer clear. Not many others stand out. Lowe maybe if he was given time.

At the minute though we might aswell put the tea lady in charge till the end of the season, won't make any difference

There are a number of highly respected managers who are on the list of most bookies - the same names that get touted for every vacancy.  How many of those would want to come to a club who regularly change managers? 

Most of those on the list will steer well clear, especially after Pulis (a well respected manager who tells it as it is but does well) said how bad the squad was and only lasted 10 matches. 

I'm afraid that you'll have to follow the lead of another sacking club, Watford, and look at any out-of-work foreign manager who no-one has ever heard of but who is desperate to try his luck in England.  All the best!

that could be true,BUT CASH is a big reason and this is the main reason a manager joins a club,part B then kicks in,how much can i spend,then part C how much do i get if sacked and how?,then how long is my contract,these all add up and if you offer big bucks youve got your man as most cannot afford to turn you down,but is the big boss ,going to offer any of the said mentioned.

3 hours ago, POUNDSWORTH said:

What no Warnock?

Unfortunately not, he'd be top of my list if available though

3 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

If the rumours of ex players are true, Warwick wouldn't be interested in the job....because there isn't much in it for him.

One former player, publicly spoke of the Warnock golden handshake....stating that the manager brokers deals that are equally as beneficial to himself and agents, as they are to the club. He claimed that Warnock wrote himself into deals, ensuring that he personally received a singing on fee!

Then we have the whole Cardiff thing. A number of the players coming into the club, were managed via an agency that was run by James Warnock (son).

Wednesday's purse strings are closed, warnock wouldnt be interested in that.

Maybe not but still would be top for me, not available anyway so doesn't matter. Not a clue who would be the right person, I just hope chansiri has played a blinder replacing the manager now, it worked a few years ago but that chairman was more savvy than this one

8 hours ago, charliewag said:

Now that Christmas is over, is Jesus available? Wednesday need a miracle worker not just a manager.

Evening charliewag, a brilliant comment !

Real football supporter humour.

Kevin Keegan. Up n at 'em! Wake the club up. Wake the fans up. Wake the players up. Wake Chansiri up. And knock the snow of the nets 2 to 6 times a game.

Other than that. Paul Cook. No Nevilles or similar beginners. 

David Wagners also floating my boat.

Thorsten Fink mentioned , whoooooooo ? 

top manager,look him up,plenty of trophys and promotions in his CV,but i would like eddie howe,i would like paul cooke ,but thats risky in many ways,but we need a top manager,we need a full re-build and sort out the wages ect,ect

If reports in the press are correct , Pulis was on a 2.5   year contract @ around £2 million a year .

Surely Chansiri hasn’t just paid him £5 million for 45 days work !!!!!