And The Next Wednesday Manager Is?

i would welcome steve bruce back,but the boss ,i dont think could forgive ,pity

3 minutes ago, bassett one said:

i would welcome steve bruce back,but the boss ,i dont think could forgive ,pity

Bruce was on the verge of leaving Wednesday BEFORE he was offered the Newcastle job,according to sources inside football,so I cant see him coming back even if DC was a forgiving type,which we all know he isnt!

it will be intresting which way DC goes as i suspect hes forced to upset one of his advisers,i fancy the idea of one who wants a foreign manager and get great loans like wolves do,noticed they keep to there policy the other day signing a top player on loan,but only signing if he fits in,i think its a great strategy in this trading climate,

when you think about it ,sign top players,but dont buy until you have seen them over several months.

Ol' Lampard could do with a new job - his better half is expecting again!

that would take us to the promised land,but chansiri i doubt would afford his wages and his demands for top players,but he would be great

Just had a look on oddschecker,  Roy Keane,s turn to be favourite with the three leading bookmakers   Evens, 6/5 and 5/4 you take your choice. Neil Thompson  second fav at 2/1   , Ivic best price at 4/1 with Paul Cook still there at 7/1.  So the saga goes on.

19 hours ago, bassett one said:

that would take us to the promised land,but chansiri i doubt would afford his wages and his demands for top players,but he would be great

The Lampard comment was more than a bit "tongue in cheek", Bassett!

We're more likely to be given the job than he is!

Jokanovic. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Edited by Hotmale 1954

yet another top adviser leaves erik alonso has left,also  paul cook states hes out of the race for the managers job,sounds like no one wants to work with the big boss,

hope i am wrong,but we now have major problems on top of the obvious

roy keane favourite now,i dont know about that,could have good contacts? what do others think?

5 minutes ago, bassett one said:

roy keane favourite now,i dont know about that,could have good contacts? what do others think?

Well, Wednesday reacted when one straight talker (Tony Pulis) said what he thought about the squad after a few weeks with them and sacked him.  How long do you think Roy Keane would last?