And The Next Wednesday Manager Is?

i have mixed feelings about managers and head coaches, i think i am right in saying that a manager managers the club, not solely the team, a head coach devotes himself to the team, as i say i have mixed feelings about it. i remember when Ron Atkinson was manager the players hardly saw him. in that respect i am not to worried weather its a Manager or head coach who gets the job at S6 both the jobs can be successful, i think a manager has always had to have permission to buy players.  

I'll throw a name at you that is well out of left-field - Frank Lampard.  Yes, he's at Chelsea now, but as they are in poor form at present and they are not likely to stick with him for much longer if that continues.  Would he find another PL team at short notice?  He did well at Derby, and perhaps would relish starting afresh.  Remember how he brought a good few players on at Derby that are now doing well in the PL as well.  If he got the sack, would he want to join the Owls?  Worth a try!

theres a special one in london,could say fancy a challenge to prove how special you really are ,and if you join us the airs better up north and we will supply you with a ford mondeo and a back to back house to make you feel at home.

4 hours ago, Thirsty Relic said:

I'll throw a name at you that is well out of left-field - Frank Lampard.  Yes, he's at Chelsea now, but as they are in poor form at present and they are not likely to stick with him for much longer if that continues.  Would he find another PL team at short notice?  He did well at Derby, and perhaps would relish starting afresh.  Remember how he brought a good few players on at Derby that are now doing well in the PL as well.  If he got the sack, would he want to join the Owls?  Worth a try!

Bet Pochettino is kicking himself taking the Saint Germain job now!😀

Jokanovic.

Attacking, attractive football, with decent results in the Championship.

i do think a foreign manager ,may be best ,but how much would he want to spend as 75% of our players,i dont think could play a passing game continental  style.

If Ryan Lowe masterminds a victory over the Prem whipping boys...

Worth an interview?

Partial Wilder model?

in todays sun it says we have a difference of opinion with the two advisers 

erik alsonso wants paul cook

while amadeu paixao wants of of several foreign managers or chris colemam

the power struggle is raging ,but chansiri will have to choose

sounds like to many bosses to me,lets hope its sorted asap.

Bizarrely Roy Keane is the new favourite for the job .Never gonna happen surely. Chansiri wants a yes man in charge and Keane is about as far away from that as you can get .

Brucie might be sacked soon,so is Chansiri waiting for this to happen?

Surprised Benitez hasn't been mentioned, although doubt they would want to pay the salary he will be used to.

Just seen that he is supposedly going to be Celtic's new manager.

Rafa Benitez to be appointed new Celtic manager after quitting job in China - Mirror Online

Edited by iansheff