And The Next Wednesday Manager Is?

Mick Mcarthy is available having been sacked by APOEL Nicosia.

A few rumours saying that it will be Ivic the ex Watford boss,not least because he has links with DCs mate the stuffing man.

Chris Coleman has come from nowhere to second favourite. Not the one for me. Poor stats.

lets just hope they get it right,one question though,when he said he may have to break the rules to get  us up,do you not get into trouble if you go up and over spend?

Really a link to the next "Sheffield Wednesday - Next Permanent Manager" Permanent surely someone's taking the ****. 

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/manager-specials/sheffield-wednesday/next-permanent-manager

Sheffield Wednesday - Next Permanent Manager Betting Odds

Sheffield Wednesday - Next Permanent Manager Betting Odds

Nigel Pearson saying hes ready for management again and would be interested in listening to DCs plans.

Hed by my choice by a country mile, Ive always liked Pearson.

Could he work with DC..... he likes to be heavily involved in transfers, and wont suffer tampering with tactics and players, so that could prove a stumbling block. He left Leicester when Mandric famously failed to bring in a single player hed submitted and instead brought in 9 players hed never heard of!

get him in i say,how about carboni as his  2nd in command or waddle,but a good idea,but will the big boss think its worth a risk?

Cook now 2/5. Fink has applied for it according to 'The Star'.

He wants to come to England, and there are other clubs interested. None of them British as far as I'm aware. So he MUST be the new man. Or Paul Cook. Or Coleman. Or Pearson. Donald Trump's available soon as well.

I'd go for Trump. 🙄

10 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Cook now 2/5. Fink has applied for it according to 'The Star'.

He wants to come to England, and there are other clubs interested. None of them British as far as I'm aware. So he MUST be the new man. Or Paul Cook. Or Coleman. Or Pearson. Donald Trump's available soon as well.

I'd go for Trump. 🙄

Good idea, why not.

He will build a defensive wall of steel in front of goal.

16 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

I'd go for Trump. 🙄

At least we'd never lose.

Even 3 nil down, we'd have won...