And The Next Wednesday Manager Is?

2 minutes ago, Jim Hardie said:

It was a dig, but not at you.

Fair enough 🙂 like I said over my head 😂

if this alek alonso has been the appointed adviser and he has great contacts with some top agents,i think a foreign manager will be appointed,thorsten fink ,sounds a top manager and if these 2 are given some cash for loans ect of quality players,we may be able to build from there,hes  got great contacts ,thats for sure.

according to this morns paper down to last 3

paco jemez

jose morais,with bruno baltazier     or thornsten fink

that way we can get some top players on loan from abroad

what do you think to these folks,any of those i would be happy with all top class

Alan Biggs put on twitter Paul Cook being interviewed yesterday afternoon,but no news yet,we do not want a foreign manager in who can not tell the players what to do from the sidelines

What intrigues me is how does Bielsa get his message across when shouting from the touch line when he can’t speak any English?

who knows whether the 3 men mentioned in the paper this morning ,says they cannot speak english?,most can and even if they cannot,who would not accept bielsa as a manager, i like paul cooke,but its a risk,can we afford another risky appointment?i dont think so,

Edited by bassett one

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

who knows whether the 3 men mentioned in the paper this morning ,says they cannot speak english?,most can and even if they cannot,who would not accept bielsa as a manager, i like paul cooke,but its a risk,can we afford another risky appointment?i dont think so,

Any manager we get is a risk, who knows who's the best fit. Surely we're due a good appointment

agree with that,we are due for some luck,there a couple i would like,possible big boss could sort it,that bloke at spurs hes a special one or that bearded hippy from liverpool ,he might fancy a change or theres him at man city,hes fed up of winning ive heard,now that is a new year wish folks,maybe a miracle needed to sort it though.

Wonder if Barton is in the frame, him and his staff quit Fleetwood? 

3 hours ago, pintor said:

Wonder if Barton is in the frame, him and his staff quit Fleetwood? 

Bloody hell, Chansiri and Barton, what a combination.

remember its costing the big boss lots of cash,so with his adviser,i believe he will get it right,hope he doesnt fall for a cheap option.