And The Next Wednesday Manager Is?

it will be sorted by alek alonso ,from the star hes going to advise and get us a good manager and top foreign players and get us back in the premier ,via all his contacts agents,so we could end up going the wolves way,sign top players on loan,only sign them if they get promotion,sounds good to me,premiership here we come yipeeeeee

i am feeeeeling good,happy new year to ya all wuff wuff,please note i am not drunk yet.

5 minutes ago, bassett one said:

it will be sorted by alek alonso ,from the star hes going to advise and get us a good manager and top foreign players and get us back in the premier ,via all his contacts agents,so we could end up going the wolves way,sign top players on loan,only sign them if they get promotion,sounds good to me,premiership here we come yipeeeeee

i am feeeeeling good,happy new year to ya all wuff wuff,please note i am not drunk yet.

Ever the optimist Mr B. Beat Derby tomorrow night and were out of the bottom 3.

Happy new year to you and your family,

Keep posting, onwards and upwards.

Ryan Lowe with Neil Thompson is assistant might be a good choice,as Thopmsons knows the good and bad players at the club

i think from what i have seen in the news,hopefully no more mistakes,its to expensive,changing managers ,trainers ect,ect,lets hope this new top adviser gets it right for us.

alek alonso  has been employed at S6 for the past 12 months advising Mr Chansiri,  i wouldnt put to much faith in him Mr B.

what i cannot understand then are where are all these top players ,hes supposed to have contact with,all these top agents,sounds strange?

My Mistake read it wrong, alek alonso has NOT been at S6 for the past 12 months that is  Amadeu Paxiao, my apologise Mr B

Thorsten Fink in the running now it seems.

C&P

Thorsten Fink turned down German job before talk of Sheffield Wednesday interest

Edited by nikki-red

2 hours ago, kidley said:

Thorsten Fink in the running now it seems.

C&P

Thorsten Fink turned down German job before talk of Sheffield Wednesday interest

Read he was no longer in the running today, not sure how true

Edited by nikki-red

16 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Read he was no longer in the running today, not sure how true

Nervy, maybe you should give equal prominence for those of us who are short sighted.

49 minutes ago, Jim Hardie said:

Nervy, maybe you should give equal prominence for those of us who are short sighted.

Was that a dig Jim? Only saying what I'd read it heard somewhere, like I say could be rubbish and still high up on the list. All guesswork at minute anyway, don't know who we'll get or who will be the right fit. I just hope he gets this one right.

Went over my head if it was a joke though so apologies if it was🙂

Edited by NERVY-OWL

4 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Was that a dig Jim? Only saying what I'd read it heard somewhere, like I say could be rubbish and still high up on the list. All guesswork at minute anyway, don't know who we'll get or who will be the right fit. I just hope he gets this one right.

Went over my head if it was a joke though so apologies if it was🙂

It was a dig, but not at you.