And The Next Wednesday Manager Is?

Well there are quite a few names being bandied about for the next manager, personally I think Eddie Howe would be a good choice but I can't see him wanting to move to a Championship club let alone potentially a League one club.

The latest Sky Bet odds on who is favourite to take over from Pulis:

Nigel Pearson 3/1

Paul Cook 4/1

Ryan Lowe 6/1

Slaven Bilic 7/1

Sol Campbell 8/1

Gus Poyet 11/1

Danny Cowley 12/1

Eddie Howe 12/1

Phil Neville 12/1

Carlos Carvalhal 14/1

Darren Moore 16/1

Alan Pardew 20/1

Neil Thompson 20/1

David Wagner 25/1

Paul Cook is the one i would like,as Pearson as said before,he does not want pressure on is kids at school if things go wrong if he is the Owls manager,a good choice

i would choose eddie howe or slaven bilic ,like paul cooke but has he got a good enough pedigree for us? risky,like phil neville he will have lots of contacts and even if we went down could get us up,or go for a top continental manager,theres that top man available from paris st gierman dont think i spelt that right,but we need a class top man,pay top wages for a good manager and it normally works,edddie howe my choice or phil neville.

Now that Christmas is over, is Jesus available? Wednesday need a miracle worker not just a manager.

If  we are not going to get someone of substance , and i don,t think we will, it has to be someone who is hungry for a club of our potential and i would go for Cook,  Lowe , or Moore. I certainly don,t want to see no Cowleys or Nevilles near S6. 

Can't understand the logic of this fiasco,

You interview the best candidate for the job, then sack him after 10 games :huh:.

It takes the best part of a season or two to get the right players, blend them together and start getting results.

Madness.

i agree with that,look at man utd ,they could of got shut of ferguson that season if you all remember,eddie howe for me.

Praise & Grumble on at 2 o"clock over Pulis sacking,just can"t wait to listen to fans reactions,Radio Sheffield

You Owls fans have to worried when you see Sol Campbell's name up near the top!

Eddie Howe's name is only on there because he is currently available, not because he is actually interested in the job.  In fact nearly all the names on the list will have woken up this morning and thought "eh?, why is my name on this list?", that's how bookie's make money of course.

Best thing you could do, is find a decent manager, go down to League 1, rebuild properly from there with hungry lads who respect the shirt and the club, build the foundations and get back to the Championship.  To do that,  you need a visionary owner of course..........so........well, you all know where that is going.

Alan Pardew......really?

58 minutes ago, Padders said:

Can't understand the logic of this fiasco,

You interview the best candidate for the job, then sack him after 10 games :huh:.

It takes the best part of a season or two to get the right players, blend them together and start getting results.

Madness.

I agree with the sacking in the idea that...........

A: do we stay as we were and hope we dribble over the line with a few draws scrounged here and there with drab defensive games.

B: get rid like we did, get the "right" person in and hope he can get it gelled enough while theres still a fair bit of the season to go and get us some wins to boost us.

There wont be many takers for a club bottom of the table, cant pay players, with an owner like DC, hes starting to build a profile of incompetence that will go before him.

From the outside the club looks toxic all the way to the top, I cant see any players coming in, in January whod come to play for free?

Eddie Howe left Burnley to move back to Bournemouth because his family didn't like the north of England, perhaps that rules him out.