Winter 20/21 Weather Thread.

5 hours ago, Rollypolly said:

Snow in Rotherham. I HATE snow. All it does is cause problems for a few days then disappears. I've never liked it even as a child. I was always the mardy one sat indoors while all the rest were outside building stupid snowmen. 

Should be banned. ☹️

I agree with you Rollypolly!!! 

1 hour ago, pattricia said:

Now stopped snowing and sun is out. We need some rain now to get rid of it.!

1 hour ago, pattricia said:

Now stopped snowing and sun is out. We need some rain now to get rid of it.!

Still no snow here .. tbh we don't want it. We had a dreadful deluge 3 years ago, hope that isn't repeated. Snow looks lovely on Exmoor, but it is just a pain in the arse down in Minehead.

1 hour ago, francypants said:

More snow forecast for this area early Thursday morning.

Oh no, don’t say that! I want to go out !

7 minutes ago, pattricia said:

Oh no, don’t say that! I want to go out !

A great chance to get your Sledge out, cheaper than the bus plus you don't need to wear a Mask.  :hihi:

18 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

A great chance to get your Sledge out, cheaper than the bus plus you don't need to wear a Mask.  :hihi:

I used to love sledging in Longley Park as a youngster, and my sons loved sledging on The Bole Hills.

Very bad underfoot in S6.! I turned round and came back home, after nearly slipping down. I think A & E have enough to cope with already !

And S17 - there's a big 'blob' on the Snow Radar app on my iPad that looks like it's going to be around for a couple of hours.