Winter 20/21 Weather Thread.

Heavy snow overnight in S6. Still coming down.!   Well, it was forecast. ! What is the weather like where you are ? 

Edited by nikki-red

Lots of service changes to bus routes which can be seen on the First SY twitter thread 

https://twitter.com/FirstSouthYorks?s=09&fbclid=IwAR2wchTLbI8G8FGw1vphd_wzXCFv9CICTD-oi2KLZVXD0oLzVlXE_mnBdY8

Sheffield Online on twitter also has information and areas to avoid. Currently Blackstock road is blocked among other places.

Traffic blocking Gleadeless townend.

30 minutes ago, mort said:

Lots of service changes to bus routes which can be seen on the First SY twitter thread 

https://twitter.com/FirstSouthYorks?s=09&fbclid=IwAR2wchTLbI8G8FGw1vphd_wzXCFv9CICTD-oi2KLZVXD0oLzVlXE_mnBdY8

Sheffield Online on twitter also has information and areas to avoid. Currently Blackstock road is blocked among other places.

Traffic blocking Gleadeless townend.

Thank you for the link to service  changes to bus routes.

Edited by pattricia

Snow in Rotherham. I HATE snow. All it does is cause problems for a few days then disappears. I've never liked it even as a child. I was always the mardy one sat indoors while all the rest were outside building stupid snowmen. 

Should be banned. ☹️

couple of inches up at greenhill/lowedges ,nothing really and thawing

1 hour ago, Rollypolly said:

Snow in Rotherham. I HATE snow. All it does is cause problems for a few days then disappears. I've never liked it even as a child. I was always the mardy one sat indoors while all the rest were outside building stupid snowmen. 

Should be banned. ☹️

Oi you !!!

Leave my friendly snowman alone  ☃️

No snow, bitterly cold though in Somerset. We're in for some tonight I reckon.

1 hour ago, Padders said:

Oi you !!!

Leave my friendly snowman alone  ☃️

I hope he melts a slow and slushy death. 😂

Now stopped snowing and sun is out. We need some rain now to get rid of it.!