Josh Windass To West Brom

Apparently West Brom believed interested in signing for £400.000.

Edited by owl.66

why would they want him?,a average player?but didnt we pay a lot more anyway as well? a lot going on at the moment,manager wants to leave but cant afford to buy out his contract,players only on part wages,no accounts,owner not turning up to talk to pullis,its endless,but also cant the players leave for free if wages not paid in full as its a break in there contract.

I can't believe it, is it only Wednesday that buy a player for approx £500,000 and may be selling him for £400,000 after only being at the club on a 2 year contract for 4 months. I thought the idea was to make a profit on selling a player on, especially when it says Bournemouth and Watford are also keen on signing him. All the clubs interested in signing him have money.

Sheffield Wednesday forward "holding talks" over move away from club with Premier League side interested - YorkshireLive (examinerlive.co.uk)

cant he leave for free? as we havent being paying his wages in full as the contract states on time?

Seriously 🙄 it was put up on a banter page I go on and was treating it as rubbish but looks true. Why the hell are we selling him for less than we paid to a premiership team. We should be demanding at least 750k for him if they really want him. What a joke.

Maybe the club know players are likely to walk out for free so thought they'd get in there first.

Edited by NERVY-OWL

but he can go free ,if you dont pay him on time ,it breaks his contract surely ,thats why pullis want out as well is it not?

13 minutes ago, bassett one said:

but he can go free ,if you dont pay him on time ,it breaks his contract surely ,thats why pullis want out as well is it not?

Maybe there's a set time before they can walk or it's not as bad as the papers make out, who knows🤔.

If he can walk for free and does then that's a different matter, end of the day we can't do anything about that however we can do something about selling him for less than we bought him for.

Edited by NERVY-OWL

Just a rumour at minute as far as I can tell so hopefully nothing in it, fingers crossed anyway