Celebrities Putting Any Small Incident To Get In The News.

Well the programme was excellent.! Harvey and me.!

Edited by pattricia

6 hours ago, pattricia said:

Well the programme was excellent.! Harvey and me.!

It was Pattricia 

I've got nothing but praise for Katie Price after seeing it.

The close relationship she and Harvey share is clearly genuine.

She's clearly a strong and caring mother, and the programme helped draw attention to the similar problems other parents are experiencing in that situation which hopefully will do some good. 

2 hours ago, janie48 said:

It was Pattricia 

I've got nothing but praise for Katie Price after seeing it.

The close relationship she and Harvey share is clearly genuine.

She's clearly a strong and caring mother, and the programme helped draw attention to the similar problems other parents are experiencing in that situation which hopefully will do some good. 

She did say after the programme was aired that she didn’t want people to feel sorry for her.

5 hours ago, pattricia said:

She did say after the programme was aired that she didn’t want people to feel sorry for her.

I didn't watch it, (clashed with Corrie)

But after reading you and Janie's comment's, I would like to apologize for being so critical of her.

53 minutes ago, Padders said:

But after reading you and Janie's comment's, I would like to apologize for being so critical of her.

You watch Corrie ? You big girls blouse !

On 28/01/2021 at 09:30, Padders said:

No need to apologise to me, I didn't care for her much either before I watched the programme. 

1 hour ago, janie48 said:

No need to apologise to me, I didn't care for her much either before I watched the programme. 

Neither did I Janie, but I admire her now.

On 27/12/2020 at 10:25, pattricia said:

I’ve noticed lately that celebrities are putting any small incident, that has happened to them, online or in the newspapers , to get them noticed and therefor get them work. We don’t want to know about these trivial incidents when the NHS staff are working day and night to nurse ill and dying patients !

I don't know how the person who decides what articles to publish thought that the article about Molly-Mae Hague (who?) losing a nail was deemed newsworthy.  

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/molly-mae-hague-left-covered-23454642#ICID=Android_TMNewsApp_AppShare

4 minutes ago, iansheff said:

I don't know how the person who decides what articles to publish thought that the article about Molly-Mae Hague (who?) losing a nail was deemed newsworthy.  

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/molly-mae-hague-left-covered-23454642#ICID=Android_TMNewsApp_AppShare

I think the editor of the paper has the last say on articles, but they must have been short of news to put something as stupid as that in.

Well  Ian, now you've spread it lol  

Edited by cressida

Just now, cressida said:

Well now you've spread it lol  

🤣🤣

Just now, pattricia said:

I think the editor of the paper has the last say on articles, but they must have been short of news to put something as stupid as that in.

It was an HORRIFIC injury.:huh: