Celebrities Putting Any Small Incident To Get In The News.

On 13/01/2021 at 12:17, Jim Hardie said:

Change newspapers. If enough people do, the silly stories won’t be printed. If not enough people do, the newspaper content is just fine.

These celebrity stories aren’t just in the newspapers. Their main port of call is the Internet. ! 

1 hour ago, pattricia said:

These celebrity stories aren’t just in the newspapers. Their main port of call is the Internet. ! 

Depends how you use the internet!

For a story to make the papers, the editor etc has to deem it newsworthy. Celebrities can’t just decide to tell a story.

If you’ve got issues with these kind of stories blame the newspapers, not the celebrities.

47 minutes ago, nikki-red said:

For a story to make the papers, the editor etc has to deem it newsworthy. Celebrities can’t just decide to tell a story.

If you’ve got issues with these kind of stories blame the newspapers, not the celebrities.

That’s interesting nikki.

On 27/12/2020 at 18:20, iansheff said:

The media seems obsessed with telling people what little mishap has befallen these "celebrities", things that happen to ordinary people every day. Most of us just have to carry on the best we can if it happens to us, yet it happens to a "celebrity" and it is a headline on a media site.

Nobody worse than the Beckhams for that on a daily basis telling the trillions who follow them how much they have earned or spent. 

Attention seeker Katie Price is on the Tele tomorrow night, Its all about her bringing up her disabled son Harvey.

Now I have every sympathy with her, but there are thousands of mums in similar circumstances.

If we have to watch something like this, lets have some poor mum struggling along on benefits, Not Katie Price !!!

But yet again, Katie Price (or anyone else) can’t just decide she wants to be on TV.

It has to be deemed of interest to people by the powers that be, the producers etc of these shows.

Just because you (or I if I’m honest) aren’t interested in watching this kind of thing, doesn’t mean that no one else is.

6 minutes ago, nikki-red said:

But yet again, Katie Price (or anyone else) can’t just decide she wants to be on TV.

It has to be deemed of interest to people by the powers that be, the producers etc of these shows.

Just because you (or I if I’m honest) aren’t interested in watching this kind of thing, doesn’t mean that no one else is.

I shall be watching this programme. I understand  Padders point of view, but Katie will bring the plight of the disabled to viewers notice more than an unknown person. She’s not as daft as she looks !

1 minute ago, pattricia said:

I shall be watching this programme. I understand  Padders point of view, but Katie will bring the plight of the disabled to viewers notice more than an unknown person. She’s not as daft as she looks !

She's a business woman and knows how to steal the limelight.

I've no doubt the programme will be well put together, and the nation will be shedding tears.

A woman whose been on jungle celebrity twice earning vast amounts of money, plus everything else she has done.

She's been bankrupt god knows how many times, sorry but I do wonder.

12 minutes ago, Padders said:

She's a business woman and knows how to steal the limelight.

I've no doubt the programme will be well put together, and the nation will be shedding tears.

A woman whose been on jungle celebrity twice earning vast amounts of money, plus everything else she has done.

She's been bankrupt god knows how many times, sorry but I do wonder.

I understand your point of view Padders, but she could easily have put Harvey away somewhere from birth, but she chose not to.

19 minutes ago, pattricia said:

I understand your point of view Padders, but she could easily have put Harvey away somewhere from birth, but she chose not to.

I've no doubt whatsoever that she's a very caring and devoted mum.

I just think she's taking the opportunity to further her own needs, that's just me I'm afraid, very suspicious of her motives.

8 minutes ago, Padders said:

I've no doubt whatsoever that she's a very caring and devoted mum.

I just think she's taking the opportunity to further her own needs, that's just me I'm afraid, very suspicious of her motives.

I have to partly agree with you here. She must be getting a fare amount of money for the programme. Still admire her for bringing her son up.