Police Incident Lowedges Road 24/12/20

Does anyone know what has happened on low edges road this afternoon, police have got ends of Lupton road closed off.

I’ve just read it was another shooting.

heard it was a double drive by shooting,this is what happens when for years everyone worked hard to sort out this problem and the  big bosses have cut backs galore and then the evil reappears,for the most we have a decent estate and many times its outsiders ,but this is rife all over this city ,even dealers being caught in what they call the posh areas,this city needs a big clamp down,but the other problem is drugs are classed as the norm by many these days,lets hope they sort it asap.

Zero tolerance, Bassett, that's what's needed.

agree with that,i worked for 14years with the tennents association,we had the police and council wardens,talking and helping kids from a young age,we got them street dancing schools,still on going ,once covids gone, i worked with  SWFC and got grants and kids training as well for 10 years,i believe you work from the toddlers upwards,it was working,then they cut all the police and as you say they got away with small stuff and then see kids with loads of things they aint got and join them,but with police numbers increasing again,i hope they can show kids another way in life,people said they would not visit our festival,but i proved them wrong and the comments i get are the people are friendly and nice,its just the odd ones,that need dealing with swiftly as many people have invested ,buying homes in the area and lets hope its a blip,the police were still there with the road blocked at 1pm,so lets hope they get them asap.

police there 2 days,no comment at all,take it the police couldnt find any crime or the criminals?