Facebook Account Disabled ?

21 minutes ago, Pussycat12 said:

Cheers.... any address , phone number or website ?  

PS... i have just noticed he replied above a few weeks ago, but he did not make any suggetions

@Pussycat12 - Mozalan's website , with all details: https://www.byteitltd.co.uk/

BTW - Ghozer & Mozalan are two different people, and M doesn't post on here any more  - as he said to me last time I saw him, he is much too busy.

Edited by RollingJ

3 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

@Pussycat12 - Mozalan's website , with all details: https://www.byteitltd.co.uk/

BTW - Ghozer & Mozalan are two different people, and M doesn't post on here any more  - as he said to me last time I saw him, he is much too busy.

Thanks mate... i have sent Ghozer a private message on here

Just now, Pussycat12 said:

Just now, Pussycat12 said:

Mozolan is on campo lane now i think top man 

7 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Thats right hes a friend of ghozers 

29 minutes ago, spider1 said:

Mozolan is on campo lane now i think top man 

Thats right hes a friend of ghozers 

I  wouldn't call him a friend, we have never met tbh.... we talked some about me doing some work for him a while ago, he said he'd be in touch if/when things picked up and he needed the extra help.... This was about 2 years ago and have not heard from him since.. 

I do not know him personally, and have zero affiliation with him....

2 hours ago, Ghozer said:

I  wouldn't call him a friend, we have never met tbh.... we talked some about me doing some work for him a while ago, he said he'd be in touch if/when things picked up and he needed the extra help.... This was about 2 years ago and have not heard from him since.. 

I do not know him personally, and have zero affiliation with him....

Sorry i thaught you knew him personally as i saw the article about working for him . He has been to my home on several occasions and that of my friends and he is a top man . I noticed he hasnt been on forumn for some months and wondered why / All the best keep safe the spider 

I would imagine they know it's you because of either your IP address, or some kind of tracking data they have stored on your computer or they could be using a hardware identifier etc.

You could try creating a new account and only using on a device you've never used for your old account, and with a different ISP, or perhaps through a VPN. If you do all that, I would guess they have no way to identify you, unless your behaviour on their platform very much matches the behaviour of your old profile (same friends etc), that could suggest to them your the same person they banned.

Can't think what else to suggest, maybe someone more clued up on this stuff could offer a more informed opinion?

Edited by Waldo

7 hours ago, Pussycat12 said:

UPDATE:-

I did not get my facebook account reinstated , what i did was to wait a while longer & i rebooted my PC & set up another facebook account using a different email address , different user name "obviously" & it was accepted ......BUT 2 days into using facebook although i had not  posted anything, i was just browsing various topics when all of a sudden the page turned blank & i got the same old massage  :- "your account has been disabled" so looks like i am goosed  from using facebook for good ....

i wonder if they think i am Donald Trump ..😌

To change an IP you need to reboot the router not the PC. Before you do that though check the current IP in a browser, just enter "check my IP" and take a note of the numbers. Close down the PC, turn off the router and then turn it on again and do another IP check to see if it has changed. Its also worth deleting any cookies held in the browser as well before setting up another account. Best also to use a different user name, DOB and email address.

16 hours ago, apelike said:

To change an IP you need to reboot the router not the PC. Before you do that though check the current IP in a browser, just enter "check my IP" and take a note of the numbers. Close down the PC, turn off the router and then turn it on again and do another IP check to see if it has changed. Its also worth deleting any cookies held in the browser as well before setting up another account. Best also to use a different user name, DOB and email address.

cant find my IP in browser search ? but my Teck-man who looks after my lap top tells me my IP is not fixed and that it changes every time i reboot the router ... the last time i did all this i registered with face book using a different email address different username different DOB etc i did get a new account but for some unknown reason 2 days later it was disabled again & i had not even made a post 

1 hour ago, Pussycat12 said:

cant find my IP in browser search ? but my Teck-man who looks after my lap top tells me my IP is not fixed and that it changes every time i reboot the router ... the last time i did all this i registered with face book using a different email address different username different DOB etc i did get a new account but for some unknown reason 2 days later it was disabled again & i had not even made a post 

Go google searh padge  put I P adress in it comes up 

7 hours ago, Pussycat12 said:

Ahh.. you said in your post #37 that you rebooted the PC and didn't mention the router, that's why I replied.

As spider1 said...

I just put "what's my IP" in the search bar and it came up. BTW Check my IP, what's my IP and my IP all work.

I'm wondering if they may also log the Mac address of your router and computer etc. If that's the case, to circumvent the ban and create a new account, you may need to use completely different hardware (including router).

Edited by Waldo

i've given up  , but thanks for all your efforts & help..

PS... Do any of you know how i can delete this topic ?

Edited by Pussycat12