Facebook Account Disabled ?

I literally only use it to easily keep in touch and up to date with family members not in the city, or even in the country.. and friends from the US and Europe...

I used to use it quite a bit, but its literally for that reason now... oh, and it's good as a picture archive, upload, set to private only.... :)

I know people with 2 accounts on facebook in case they get banned, they then use the other so its not ip related, BUT if its like the sites i used to be admin on though if they get a suspicion you have 2 accounts they can check ips and then ip ban them both

7 hours ago, Pussycat12 said:

its all a matter of opinion we are all different , i use it more for the motorcycle groups, car groups, friends abroad, memory lane, etc, + advertising... its just that i ventured into a Political Group, now with regret as that is when the all this trouble started, but if i do get my account back i will definitely be leaving & deleting that group.

PS... just tried to log in using  the original account it accepted the log-in but would not let me onto any of Facebook pages,  but when logging out i now get this message>>

" This account will be disabled in 21 days

Are you sure that you want to log out?

You only have 21 days left to request a review. After that, your account will be permanently disabled.

Log Out "
i have already asked for the review 7 days ago ?....😌

Request it again.. click 'Request Review' at every opportunity you get :)

18 hours ago, Ghozer said:

Request it again.. click 'Request Review' at every opportunity you get :)

when i got this message ... "You only have 21 days left to request a review. After that, your account will be permanently disabled"  .... i could not do a 2nd request there was not link to do it , so i guess all i can do is wait

On 31/12/2020 at 11:18, Pussycat12 said:

its all a matter of opinion we are all different , i use it more for the motorcycle groups, car groups, friends abroad, memory lane, etc, + advertising... its just that i ventured into a Political Group, now with regret as that is when the all this trouble started, but if i do get my account back i will definitely be leaving & deleting that group.

PS... just tried to log in using  the original account it accepted the log-in but would not let me onto any of Facebook pages,  but when logging out i now get this message>>

" This account will be disabled in 21 days

Are you sure that you want to log out?

You only have 21 days left to request a review. After that, your account will be permanently disabled.

Log Out "
i have already asked for the review 7 days ago ?....😌

Absolutely yes, we're all different. I can relate to 'internet discussions getting heated / out of hand' though. That kind of thing has happened on here from time to time, and it's a massive waste of time and energy engaging with people who are fixed in their positions and who only want to be heard and not listen. If you think about it, it makes absolutely no sense to engage with people like that.

Anyhow, fingers crossed you get your account re-instated, best of luck!

2 hours ago, Waldo said:

Absolutely yes, we're all different. I can relate to 'internet discussions getting heated / out of hand' though. That kind of thing has happened on here from time to time, and it's a massive waste of time and energy engaging with people who are fixed in their positions and who only want to be heard and not listen. If you think about it, it makes absolutely no sense to engage with people like that.

Anyhow, fingers crossed you get your account re-instated, best of luck!

Thanks Buddy.. will keep you all posted

Edited by Pussycat12

UPDATE:-

I did not get my facebook account reinstated , what i did was to wait a while longer & i rebooted my PC & set up another facebook account using a different email address , different user name "obviously" & it was accepted ......BUT 2 days into using facebook although i had not  posted anything, i was just browsing various topics when all of a sudden the page turned blank & i got the same old massage  :- "your account has been disabled" so looks like i am goosed  from using facebook for good ....

i wonder if they think i am Donald Trump ..😌

Edited by Pussycat12

your best chance is Ghozer  or Gosh Mozolan  or if he cant do it nobody can phone him or go to see him office in west bar 

Edited by spider1

6 minutes ago, spider1 said:

your best chance is Ghozer  or  mozolan  or if he cant do it nobody can phone him or go to see him office in west bar 

Cheers.... any address , phone number or website ?  

PS... i have just noticed he replied above a few weeks ago, but he did not make any suggetions

Edited by Pussycat12

Just now, Pussycat12 said:

Cheers.... any address , phone number or website ?

He is well known in sheff got a web page look on google ghozer  knows him well i had his number but lost it

1 minute ago, spider1 said:

He is well known in sheff got a web page look on google ghozer  knows him well i had his number but lost it

he posted above a few weeks ago... i have done a google search but not found owt yet

UPDATE:-

I did not get my facebook account reinstated , what i did was to wait a while longer & i rebooted my PC & set up another facebook account using a different email address , different user name "obviously" & it was accepted ......BUT 2 days into using facebook although i had not  posted anything, i was just browsing various topics when all of a sudden the page turned blank & i got the same old massage  :- "your account has been disabled" so looks like i am goosed  from using facebook for good ....

i wonder if they think i am Donald Trump ..😌

2 minutes ago, Pussycat12 said:

he posted above a few weeks ago... i have done a google search but not found owt yet

I just looked on google hes redg as a[ison buisness park but moved theres a mobile number //  Office now west bar right hand side going towards hillsborough opposite were yhey mawe keye [harods ?