Facebook Account Disabled ?

Hi everyone...help needed

my face book account has been disabled , I got this message when trying to log in ... I am not sure if they have permanently disabled my account, but if they have how can I get back on face book..

the review mentioned below when I try to log in has been there for 4 days now, but not heard anything else from them

Review requested
If we find that your posts or comments didn't follow our Community Standards, your account will remain disabled.
We're always looking out for the security of people on Facebook, so while your posts and comments are reviewed, you can't use Facebook.

Any ideas how to get my account back on faceboook ... i have adverts & friends that i need to contact 
Happy Xmas to all

Edited by Pussycat12

Guest busdriver1

You can create a new account with a different email or phone number. 

Be careful in the future 🤪

1 hour ago, busdriver1 said:

You can create a new account with a different email or phone number. 

Be careful in the future 🤪

i have tried that but i still get the account disabled  notice, so they obviously know my IP  address  ... the reason for all this is because i got into a heated discussion on a political group... if i  can get my account back i will un-follow that group for sure

Any ideas how to get my account back on faceboook ... i have adverts & friends that i need to contact 

Edited by Pussycat12
added message

Don't take this the wrong way...

...but look at it this way...it could be a blessing in disguise.

You could get all those online hours back, to spend doing more interesting things in the real world with real, interesting people.

Personally I have never seen the attraction of wasting life in a fake online world...whilst the real world slowly slips by the window.

1 hour ago, crazyhorse said:

Don't take this the wrong way...

...but look at it this way...it could be a blessing in disguise.

You could get all those online hours back, to spend doing more interesting things in the real world with real, interesting people.

Personally I have never seen the attraction of wasting life in a fake online world...whilst the real world slowly slips by the window.

No i am not offended , but i have adverts on facebook & some friends abroad, so i really do need to get back on facebook , i know there must be a way its just knowing how ... it may need me having to hide my IP address  so i can set up another account but thats something else i dont know how to do ... any advice welcome

Edited by Pussycat12

i'd try clearing cookies, browser history and cache first before worrying about ip addresses.

some isp's might give you a static address but many don't so your ip address with change every time you connect.

It might be worth rebooting whatever you use to connect to the internet to encourage it to get a new ip address.

You will just have to wait for the result of the review...

and then when they come back to you, you will have to remove the offending post(s) (unless they do it) otherwise it will be removed again..

this is IF they re-enable it, depends on what you did / how bad it was ;)

-- otherwise, as above, a new account is likely the only way!

should tell you how long the bans for, my next bans 30 days :(

It really is child book, people are getting banned for posting record sleeves with nudity, ive been banned for hate speech twice, once for a daft picture of midgets dressed as hitler i posted 3 years ago Oo and once for mentioning the title of a roy harper song " I hate the white man"

the trouble is its their AI algorithms not real people so they dont take context into consideration :(

2 hours ago, melthebell said:

should tell you how long the bans for, my next bans 30 days :(

It really is child book, people are getting banned for posting record sleeves with nudity, ive been banned for hate speech twice, once for a daft picture of midgets dressed as hitler i posted 3 years ago Oo and once for mentioning the title of a roy harper song " I hate the white man"

the trouble is its their AI algorithms not real people so they dont take context into consideration :(

It's not all AI though....
Some is AI, some is due to user feedback/reports...
Some is a combination of both...

it all totally depends on what you posted, where to, and such... most (likely at least 90%) of the AI ones get flagged, and manually checked through....
user feedback/reports, are 'temporarily' removed while it's reviewed manually..

.....then your account restored or locked depending on result...

20 minutes ago, Ghozer said:

It's not all AI though....
Some is AI, some is due to user feedback/reports...
Some is a combination of both...

it all totally depends on what you posted, where to, and such... most (likely at least 90%) of the AI ones get flagged, and manually checked through....
user feedback/reports, are 'temporarily' removed while it's reviewed manually..

.....then your account restored or locked depending on result...

Ive had em banned, which cant possibly be flagged, theres no time for anybody to physically do it, and i really doubt a picture from 2017 / 18 and suddenly gets zapped is to do with user flagging either, really doubt people are actively looking through 3 year old stupid posts and get offended, obviously people CAN report things, just like anything online, but i think generally its minute compared to their automatic algorithms

Same when everybody that related to skinheads got banned a few months ago, it was supposed to be to rid the site of racists, and fake profiles / groups pretending to be Antifa but even black people like Neville Staples got banned, ridiculous, it was to do with keywords

Edited by melthebell

Thanks for all your replies guys,  i got banned for swearing at someone on a political group also told them to drop dead, thats what they banned me for, but i have to say its not the first time i've been banned for the same or very similar thing usually they bane for 30 days but i havnt had that warning this time...  again this is the message from facebook >

> Review requested
If we find that your posts or comments didn't follow our Community Standards, your account will remain disabled.
We're always looking out for the security of people on Facebook, so while your posts and comments are reviewed, you can't use Facebook.

i think its looking like a permanent ban....😩
On 12/24/2020 at 1:47 PM, Kelvin Phlats said:

You'd need a VPN and do it through a private viewing window. Also clear all the cookies from your laptop.

Kelvin what is VPN ? ....  i am no PC expert ,

i do know how to delete cookies / clear cache etc though.

Cheers

On 24/12/2020 at 18:32, melthebell said:

Ive had em banned, which cant possibly be flagged, theres no time for anybody to physically do it, and i really doubt a picture from 2017 / 18 and suddenly gets zapped is to do with user flagging either, really doubt people are actively looking through 3 year old stupid posts and get offended, obviously people CAN report things, just like anything online, but i think generally its minute compared to their automatic algorithms

Same when everybody that related to skinheads got banned a few months ago, it was supposed to be to rid the site of racists, and fake profiles / groups pretending to be Antifa but even black people like Neville Staples got banned, ridiculous, it was to do with keywords

It's been known, I have known people who have sat there, looking through people JUST to report posts.... had it happen to me, and people I know... even on 3, 4 or 5 year old pictures/posts...

But I wasn't saying it WASN'T AI, I was just covering all bases....

15 minutes ago, Pussycat12 said:

Thanks for all your replies guys,  i got banned for swearing at someone on a political group also told them to drop dead, thats what they banned me for, but i have to say its not the first time i've been banned for the same or very similar thing usually they bane for 30 days but i havnt had that warning this time...  again this is the message from facebook >

> Review requested

i think its looking like a permanent ban....😩

Kelvin what is VPN ? ....  i am no PC expert ,

i do know how to delete cookies / clear cache etc though.

Cheers

And Ignore that advise given here, a VPN will not help in this situation.... there is no way to 'get round' this, without FB removing the ban...

Edited by Ghozer