Pulis Gone.

7 minutes ago, Grappler said:

T'owd Chancer eh, always breaking tradition; changes the badge, messed around with the kits, and now disrespects the SWFC Christmas Eve sacking tradition.

All joking aside, you have to wonder what on earth is going on inside Chancers head, paying off Monk and now Pulis.

There’s nothing going on inside his head.

Pulis will have told him what a basket case we are and he won’t have taken it well.

Both Sheffield clubs in a total mess.

well he had a choice back a manager with only 1 win in ten,although i admit it was not his players,or was it he told him he needed big cash and told him a few truths,so he got rid or has a top manager come available so hes thought i would rather back him with cash than pullis,it may seem bad ,but many teams that have got out of our league have sacked managers often ,until they got it right ,take leeds for example,we will soon find out ,thats for sure.

4 minutes ago, bassett one said:

well he had a choice back a manager with only 1 win in ten,although i admit it was not his players,or was it he told him he needed big cash and told him a few truths,so he got rid or has a top manager come available so hes thought i would rather back him with cash than pullis,it may seem bad ,but many teams that have got out of our league have sacked managers often ,until they got it right ,take leeds for example,we will soon find out ,thats for sure.

Ever the optimist Bassett one but I think this was just a clash of personalities. Can't see many wanting the job :(

1 minute ago, whiteowl said:

Ever the optimist Bassett one but I think this was just a clash of personalities. Can't see many wanting the job :(

Nobody is going to come to a club that sacks managers for fun and doesn’t pay wages.

There is plenty of trouble ahead.

Jeez never saw that coming can't believe he lasted ten matches.

Now you are in a right mess lve always said your chairman knows buggar all bout football he needs to go asap..

Sad times for the owls .

Edited by Mooks

Wouldnt be suprised if Pullis engineered his own downfall,hed have lost a packet had he walked out,but hes most likely stuck the truth up DC ,and brought about his own downfall.

Wouldnt be suprised if Chansiri walked,him and his family have suffered dogs abuse,his kid can scarcely  go on social media without getting bile, that kind of stuff is more common place here, but it wont be acceptable in thialand.

Pullis was never the answer.but he wasnt the problem either.

9 hours ago, Grappler said:

T'owd Chancer eh, always breaking tradition; changes the badge, messed around with the kits, and now disrespects the SWFC Christmas Eve sacking tradition.

All joking aside, you have to wonder what on earth is going on inside Chancers head, paying off Monk and now Pulis.

We have a chairman who should never be near a football pitch.  

Looks like he told DC how it was, BOTH BARRELS and he didn,t like it.  The wrong one has gone, even though TP  style of the game was not as i like to see it played. Lets see what the next chapter brings.

Edited by ALAN 58

Pulis was very good at talking,but is style of play he tried at The Owls loads knew it would not work,o.k we might have loads of defenders,but very weak in midfield or strikers when it came to scoring goals,trying to hit teams on the break,loads knew it would not work at The Owls,to much defending is not a way to win games and please the fans,Brown or Penney never given a chance under Pulis seemed odd,as he seemed to like picking Pelupessy instead,not a lot of fans favourite,feel sorry for Windass a lonenly striker up front trying is best,hope Paul Cook is given a chance now

The state of Sheffield football ....

Wednesday might end up having more managers this season than the Blades get points . 

I’ve got the Blades down as embarrassing and the Owls as shambolic at the moment.

21 minutes ago, atticus said:

The state of Sheffield football ....

Wednesday might end up having more managers this season than the Blades get points . 

I’ve got the Blades down as embarrassing and the Owls as shambolic at the moment.

There is a chance that our combined points total might end up in single figures.

3 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

There is a chance that our combined points total might end up in single figures.

It’s grim .

We can’t even have banter anymore 🙂

3 minutes ago, atticus said:

It’s grim .

We can’t even have banter anymore 🙂

unless whos the better at being pants