Pc Boot Up

@Greenveg - have you seen Ghozers message (# 10)  - sorting that should sort your error? If it doesn't, post back and I'm sure you will get further help.

1 hour ago, Greenveg said:

The PC has just again failed to boot up normally. I pressed F2 , pressed save and exit, I did not select anything else. The screen changed to a message saying something like " Do you want to save changes Yes/No",  and I selected Yes. The PC continued to boot up. Is this correct.

That seems to be right...

Although each PC/BIOS may have subtle differences, from what you said it seemes to have been correct...

If this happens again, Please take another picture of the screen/message (as you did before) even if it's the same as before...

And if you can get to Windows (even by F2/Save&Exit then boot) - and check in 'Device Manager' if there are any errors anywhere... (You should notice just by opening it up) (Right click Start Button > Device Manager)

Feedback, and we'll check other things after this if needed :)