Mr Chansiri Put Owls In China Crisis

Dear oh dear, what is your Chairman playing at?

"...Sheffield Wednesday owner Dejphon Chansiri contacted by PFA over unpaid wages...."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55401798  

Does the Chairman have a mouthpiece at the club, if not, how does he communicate with the players and manager?

"...Wednesday's players called the PFA last week to try to resolve the problem...." 

Edited by Grappler

12 hours ago, Grappler said:

Dear oh dear, what is your Chairman playing at?

"...Sheffield Wednesday owner Dejphon Chansiri contacted by PFA over unpaid wages...."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55401798  

Does the Chairman have a mouthpiece at the club, if not, how does he communicate with the players and manager?

"...Wednesday's players called the PFA last week to try to resolve the problem...." 

While I concern I'd like to know what the rules are on wages. I think the chairman paid the players in full during lockdown, at least they didn't defer wages according to what I read. So virtually no income coming in without fans/ hospitality plus paying wages in full.

Can he pay from his own pocket until fans are back to cover costs, if so then I don't see why he isn't paying the players wages in full. If it's not allowed and he made sure the players were paid In full at the beginning of the pandemic then I think the players should be abit understanding that the club is struggling financially at the minute.

the thing is if wages not paid in full ,its a contract breach and any player can leave for nothing and re-signing that will be impossible as well

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

the thing is if wages not paid in full ,its a contract breach and any player can leave for nothing and re-signing that will be impossible as well

Alot of those players should be happy to be getting part of their wages, let alone all but yes your right they could if so wanted.

Like I say if they've not missed out on wages during the pandemic you'd like to think they'd have some understanding about the position the club is in regarding finances

12 hours ago, bassett one said:

Yes exactly.  More than once that players wages are missed/late, but they have stuck by the club, so it's not unreasonable for them to become a bit miffed when it continues to happen.  

But Mester Chancer was ready for this wasn't he?, because he loaned almost 6.5 million against the ground, it was news at the time.  I would have thought he was going to use that money to cover player wages, etc?

He has to pay that back in 9 months, what is he doing with that money?   Also, who loaned him the money, and will they be lenient when it comes to repayment? 

I liked t'owd Milan, said it on here many a time, but Mester Chancer?, not sure what to make of him.