Mr Chansiri Put Owls In China Crisis

7 hours ago, NERVY-OWL said:

It's certainly a worry on the finance side. The stadium loan isn't an issue as experts have said but add it too all the other fanancial stuff going on and it's certainly not looking good

Agree on normal circumstances the stadium

loan would be ok, but if things go to pot the result is that Chansiri won’t own the ground which would massively complicate any sale as a football club alone without its stadium is pretty worthless.

This was the blades situation when the Prince came in and one of the reasons he paid a quid, albeit with a promise to invest.

I really hope things get sorted for Wednesday, football clubs are the heartbeat of the community and it’s criminal that Chairman like Chansiri can wreck in a few short years what took over a century to build.

what sort of businessman effectively has no board of directors or a CEO to run things when he lives a 10 hour flight away?

It’s not even that he doesn’t understand football, he clearly doesn’t know the basics of running a business.

It would be interesting to know what role he had in growing the family firm, I’m guessing not a lot and his father is the businessman.

This is something that for me is very worrying,  I've  said from the beginning imo these people are either money laundering in a round about way, i.e. all these different companies that don't exist  etc, or they haven't got the money they claim to have, i.e. mortgaging things offf, look at the Glazers at Man Utd. A lot of clubs are playthings for owners and I wonder when all these contracts for players are signed, what happens if the owner pulls the plug,  who honours these contracts, or does the club collapse. Makes it hard to believe how these people make all this money in the first place, bar daddies help

but and theres  a huge but,is the company limited?,if not its all a personal debt ,and his multi million pound family wont want that i hope?,and if thats so,i think something will be sorted,or hope that is.plus i think the family are not wanting this,so lets hope

9 minutes ago, bassett one said:

but and theres  a huge but,is the company limited?,if not its all a personal debt ,and his multi million pound family wont want that i hope?,and if thats so,i think something will be sorted,or hope that is.plus i think the family are not wanting this,so lets hope

Which company Bassett?, the companies by which DC owns SWFC you mean?, they are limited companies, yes.

well if they are LTD,who are the directors? are any of them on the big fish production company? and is the bank the same as the familys? this all could be a huge problem.plus the ground belongs to whoever and well over valued,i went to a match a couple of years ago and there was a big thunderstorm,this made it look weak,tired and old as it was like a sieve in places,it all depends on the family and how much the wish to help,to save face.

The below initially posted in Feb 2020 re ownership etc. Whether the situation is the same now I dont know!?

Re someone to run the business in his absence. This is what I don't understand & forgive me if I have missed something in the public arena on the same. A quick look at Companies House public information states DC is the only Director so who is running the business/ making decisions both 'locally' & from a running an EFL championship football team competence perspective on a day-to-day basis!?

38 minutes ago, bassett one said:

well if they are LTD,who are the directors? are any of them on the big fish production company? and is the bank the same as the familys? this all could be a huge problem.plus the ground belongs to whoever and well over valued,i went to a match a couple of years ago and there was a big thunderstorm,this made it look weak,tired and old as it was like a sieve in places,it all depends on the family and how much the wish to help,to save face.

DC is the Director, it's just him Bassett.

59 minutes ago, bassett one said:

The boardroom at Hillsbrough is now just a single desk Steve.

8 minutes ago, ALAN 58 said:

The boardroom at Hillsbrough is now just a single desk Steve.

And an empty one at that Alan!

very unusual for a LTD company to have one director,well he cannot blame anyone apart from himself ,if the company loses money,makes mistakes or breaks any rules ect,ect. WHY no accounts then,has he not had time to do them? only joking,but he must have a team of accountants to do them or dare he not publish them?

Late accounts eh Bassett?, what's he trying to hide this time?

He's a character isn't he, t'owd Chancer, let's hope he can get that money together in time for September or things start to get really interesting.