Sheffield Wednesday Fc V Coventry City Fc

WELL a home game,maybe pullis will try somthing different,dare i say we could hope for a draw?

Einstein once said that insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Let's see...

11 hours ago, bassett one said:

WELL a home game,maybe pullis will try somthing different,dare i say we could hope for a draw?

Can't wait for the January transfer window.. Then Pullis can get rid of you, maybe a transfer to Leeds :hihi:.

(sorry pal)

dont like leeds,can i go to  anywhere in spain,after last nights match i felt like switching the tv off after 5 mins,they were awfull.

11 minutes ago, bassett one said:

dont like leeds,can i go to  anywhere in spain,after last nights match i felt like switching the tv off after 5 mins,they were awfull.

Can't believe how there playing, what amaze's me is how a little club (compared to Wednesday) Barnsley are challenging for a play of spot.

2 minutes ago, bassett one said:

see what happens today ,no predictions

YIPPEE will win today.

Today's line up against Coventry, 3 changes from the last game, lets see if the changes work.

vduDv-z3?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by iansheff

Pulis again made some changes,but what type of players is he thinking of bringing in to change the team,as to a lot of fans Pulis is not attacking type of manager,we want to see at this club,just can"t wait to the signings he is hoping to bring in?

2 hours ago, 1295galaxy said:

Pulis again made some changes,but what type of players is he thinking of bringing in to change the team,as to a lot of fans Pulis is not attacking type of manager,we want to see at this club,just can"t wait to the signings he is hoping to bring in?

That's if he can, there was talk we could be under an embargo with this wage issue, hopefully just rumours and not true though.

Important win if we can hold onto the lead

3 hours ago, bassett one said:

see what happens today ,no predictions

Holy heck....that worked!

YIPPEE PADDERS no more predications from me yesssssssssssssssssss a win ,have a nice pint tonight.