Tea Gardens At Ford, Ridgeway

My great grandparents were involved in running the tea gardens at Ford in Ridgeway. Their daughter, my granny, will be 100 in January. We have old photographs and a painting of one of the gypsy caravans surrounded by my great grandad's garden. We're wondering whether we can celebrate my granny's centenary alongside reminisces of the tea gardens, potentially get a local paper involved. If you have any stories or pictures to share, I would be very grateful. 

troway hall farm and sycklebrook used to both be run by the woodwards,with the dog kennels at sycklebrooke farm,where i think there was a gypsy caravan,i am sure there was roy and derek woodward ,irene ran the dog kennels ,breeding dogs and i helped in the holidays,sleeping at sycklebrooke farm,lovely wood floors and sheepskin rugs,irene used to take us out thurs afternoons to various places,she lived in ford,we often ended up with lots of animals in the house on change over days fridays,we used to all eat as workers at troway farm at lunch time,great days in the sixtys ,i am sure theres lots of people who worked and enjoyed there time at both the farms,i did.

@radio_peter The field is just below Ford Valley Farm.  My grandparents often pointed out steps leading up from Ford Lane into the field, which you might be able to see. Here's a google maps reference https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Ford+Ln,+Sheffield/@53.3161588,-1.3993953,3a,75y,292.28h,83.5t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sdowzfkf6UBkLqR7unH0BYg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x48799cbf0bd3fb89:0x2b2523c22f8a053a!8m2!3d53.3160106!4d-1.3991566

We used to call in there when I was a child, my parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousin spent many a Sunday picnicking, it was a special treat for us to get some lemonade pop, maybe some crisps if were lucky, the adults always enjoyed their tea. Fond memories for me, left Sheffield in 1965 with my parents to come to 🇨🇦 Canada, but always like to visit Ford, and The Bridge Inn when we are vacationing