Well Done Anthony Joshua.

Good fight.   Enjoyed it very much.      :banana:

A composed cautious performance, the ghost of Ruiz was in  the ring with him. that's not a criticism perfectly understandable

wait until he gets in the ring with tyson fury or wilder then  you can decide if hes good,i like him,but hes got to beat someone of quality

42 minutes ago, bassett one said:

wait until he gets in the ring with tyson fury or wilder then  you can decide if hes good,i like him,but hes got to beat someone of quality

Agree.     :thumbsup:

He's beat Povetkin, Whyte, Klitschko, Ruiz and Parker.

Those are some decent fighters, some of the top names in the world.  Compare that list to Wilder and it's night and day.

I still think Fury will outbox him, his movement is just excellent.

2 hours ago, geared said:

He's beat Povetkin, Whyte, Klitschko, Ruiz and Parker.

Those are some decent fighters, some of the top names in the world.  Compare that list to Wilder and it's night and day.

I still think Fury will outbox him, his movement is just excellent.

I agree with that view.

Fury is a much better boxer with natural talent. He also seems to take shots and has demonstrated he has a good chin.

The fight between him and AJ should happen now or it never will.

I know promoters and the backers will want a post Covid19 date- a sell out base to generate lots of money + PPV sales.

Then there is the purse to negotiate + a rematch clause- which both sides will want.

Summer earliest for the fight I recon, vaccine rollout for Covid should be well underway by then so having a full stadium shouldn't be too much hassle.

Venue is probably going to be fought over.  I can imagine Hearne will want Saudi or the UK, while Warren will want Vegas.