Nottingham Forrest V Sheffield Wednesday

The first time Forest had been in front for 8 games it was too easy for them.

yes roll on jan,but 6 points away from hope now,lets hope we can win coventry

In a season of very poor performances this was another to add to the list, totally gutless.

You can squeeze and squeeze and squeeze but if the pips arent in there, they arent in there

TP showing tonight why he was the wrong man for the job,against a forest side that have been in the doldrums,low on confidence winless in 8 games,he sticks one up front? And not a big guy that can hold up the ball and wait for support,Windass.even Monk would have gone 352 and wed have been in with a sniff of something.

8 winless games for TP,another great decision by Chansiri.

Worst bunch of spineless players that I have ever seen at S6. Are you sure that we can’t draft any of the Wednesday ladies team in? Or what about the Young Owls under 11’s?

Just seen the footage of the Wednesday defender high fiveing the Forest player after he scored the 2 nd goal .

Bet his team mates and manager were impressed with that .

yes that must be a first in wednesdays history,was he not hugging the same player after the final whistle.

Hi guys - Jeez seems to be getting worse for you dont know what to say about what can be done, l think the old get rid of the manager is outdated always the scapegoat its the 11 donkeys on the field that does the graft. Been there seen what can be done lm alot happier now than last year.

I think the players arent good enough full stop ye cant flog a dead horse so to speak.

Confidence is lower than a dachounds ringpiece needs some new blood urgently my stepsons giving up  and aint looking forward to playing us on 29th..

Think 4th from bottom is the target get there and next year could get better.

Double relegation is not a option for sheffield  but at the mo its possible..

As normal l wish both clubs well but this season wishing well isnt good enough.t its so dire at the mo..

12 hours ago, staninoodle said:

TP showing tonight why he was the wrong man for the job,against a forest side that have been in the doldrums,low on confidence winless in 8 games,he sticks one up front? And not a big guy that can hold up the ball and wait for support,Windass.even Monk would have gone 352 and wed have been in with a sniff of something.

8 winless games for TP,another great decision by Chansiri.

He just seems to be doing what Monk was doing tactic wise. I hoped pulis coming in would of made us less of a one trick pony but it's still the same. Like you say why not play two up front against these, one up top doesn't seem to be working. I hope the reason he's not at least tried a new formation is because he doesn't have to players to try it but once he can sign a couple he might shake it up abit.

I don't have much hope that he'll make us much better than we have been.

thats why many fans wanted rhodes to be given a run in the team,but this is not a side bought by pullis,its the rubbish monk chose,the other problem is the big boss is used to doing and spending what he wants with his cash,unfortunatly in football you cannot spend what ever cash you want to,there is no other business i know that states how much you can spend,and also lets other teams just relegated have a extra cash advantage,other sides if they have enough cash should be able to at least  compete,lets hope he can buy us out of this problem,then start again in the summer,some say i am wrong to suggest we go down the way wolves got up ,signing world class loan players,but where are they now and look how it worked for them.