Apple Airpods Pro

Does anyone have Apple AirPods Pro and if so, would you recommend them? I’m looking at getting some WiFi/Bluetooth earbuds and tried Cambridge Audio Melomania which are supposed to be very good for sound quality (though not for calls) but they stick out quite a long way and don’t feel very secure. 

I would primarily be using them for listening to music music but also to make some calls. 

Thanks

I would NOT recommend spending £200 on some airpods...

You would be much better getting something similar from Sony, Jabra or Bose... cheaper, and will be much better sound quality...

I would add the Samsung Galaxy Buds+ to that list. They're discreet, fit securely in the ear, the battery life is good, the sound IMHO is very good (Dynamic sounds best for me), they work well on calls and can be found for under £100. The choice of earbuds is a subjective one, it's worth looking at a few comparisons on YouTube to get an idea of what works bets for you. Here's one of many comparisons, I found one of Mike's earlier reviews helped steer me towards what worked best for me. Earbuds Comparison

I have an Android phone so was looking at the Jabra Elite, Surface Buds, Pixel Buds and Galaxy Buds+. Bought be Galaxy Buds+ in the end and very happy.

Thanks everyone, I can try them if I buy direct from Apple and return them if they aren’t suitable so I think I might do that.