Van Morrison Sheffield City Hall 20 May 2021

The legendary Van Morrison, one of the finest singer-songwriters and hardest working live performers of his era comes to the Sheffield City Hall on Thursday 20th May 2021.

Van%20Morrison%20Sheffield%20City%20Hall

Tickets go on general sale at 10am on Friday 11 December online from https://www.sheffieldcityhall.co.uk/van-morrison-2021

I really don't understand booking concerts many months in advance when there is a pandemic on.  I understand even less people booking for one.  Collecting money from people and holding it (and presumably making interest on it for this period) for a concert that may or may not take part should be investigated by the authorities.  I know we have a vaccine that may well work, but that will take months to distribute and apparently only gives 6/12 months protection for those who take it.  Can we really fill the City Hall with people when we're not sure what tier we are going to be in in May, or what social distancing will be in place then?

Due to the ongoing coronavirus situation and Government guidance Van Morrison’s show at Sheffield City Hall on May 20th has been moved to Thursday August 19 2021 - Customers with tickets should keep hold of them as they will be valid for the new date. Tickets for the new date are now on sale https://www.sheffieldcityhall.co.uk/van-morrison-2021

Van%20Morrison%20Sheffield%20City%20Hall