Sheffield Wednesday V Barnsley Fc

First losing to toy town now dingles, oh the shame!

No surprise we lost, Monk has left pulis with an awful squad. I know he's only playing in the Bulgarian second division but seems to be doing well, still wish we had given that borokuv lad a chance instead we let go of all our strikers, saying that I don't think any striker would manage close to double figures in this team it's that poor. 

The points deduction can't be used as an excuse, it's reasonable to expect us to at least be capable of finishing 6 points above the dropzone. It's tough being an owl these days😔

51 minutes ago, bassett one said:

well another loss ,meaning jan cannot come fast enough,but onto a must win game next and dare i say that should be very easy,shut up bassett i hear you say

Try your luck at Tiddily Winks Basset.

33 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

No surprise we lost, Monk has left pulis with an awful squad. I know he's only playing in the Bulgarian second division but seems to be doing well, still wish we had given that borokuv lad a chance instead we let go of all our strikers, saying that I don't think any striker would manage close to double figures in this team it's that poor. 

The points deduction can't be used as an excuse, it's reasonable to expect us to at least be capable of finishing 6 points above the dropzone. It's tough being an owl these days😔

Nervy, it's not so brilliant being a Blade either this season. 

I think both clubs are vying to see who can do the worst! Let's hope they both improve.

echo.

"Another easy game"

"Get Rhodes on"

" 2-0 The Owls"

" Do it the Wolves way"

"Easy win at Nottingham this week"

That chuff'in Bassett, he puts the Mockers on, what a Jinx.

1 hour ago, echo beach said:

Nervy, it's not so brilliant being a Blade either this season. 

I think both clubs are vying to see who can do the worst! Let's hope they both improve.

echo.

Yes your not doing well either but seriously even if we were mid table at least would you swap places with the mess we're in? It's not just the league position with us that's getting to us, it's everything at the minute😔

Didn't bother watching today for the first time this season, unsurprisingly it sounded like Barnsley were the far better side, L1 here we come.

16 hours ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Yes your not doing well either but seriously even if we were mid table at least would you swap places with the mess we're in? It's not just the league position with us that's getting to us, it's everything at the minute😔

Point taken but we all know that like most clubs, success and failure are cyclical. Both are on a downward path presently but the 'glass has got to be half full not half empty' hasn't it. Things will change. 

echo.

With the funds DC has made available,in his attempt to cover up his previous overspend,its not suprising that Wednesday are propping up the table,theres little in quality,and what quality there is,gets stifled by opposing sides and so mistakes are quite commonplace,its nowt weve not seen before when funds are low and you recruit low value players over a few seasons,gradually the quality players leave as they see and recognise theres a drop in standards and there asked to take pay cuts,alarm bells ring and off they go.

Chansiri is now bleating about how much he spends,fans having opinions,its got the classic me v them hull city scenario vibe.

He cant or wont accept he messed up,overspent, deviated from his plan,went with Paxo and hes been ripped off.

The blokes been a complete disaster

Maybe we can draft some players from the Wednesday ladies team to play?

10 hours ago, prince al said:

Maybe we can draft some players from the Wednesday ladies team to play?

Go round Hillsborough park and we'll get better players and Basset - unless you're gonna forecast a defeat please don't predict !!!

13 hours ago, staninoodle said:

With the funds DC has made available,in his attempt to cover up his previous overspend,its not suprising that Wednesday are propping up the table,theres little in quality,and what quality there is,gets stifled by opposing sides and so mistakes are quite commonplace,its nowt weve not seen before when funds are low and you recruit low value players over a few seasons,gradually the quality players leave as they see and recognise theres a drop in standards and there asked to take pay cuts,alarm bells ring and off they go.

Chansiri is now bleating about how much he spends,fans having opinions,its got the classic me v them hull city scenario vibe.

He cant or wont accept he messed up,overspent, deviated from his plan,went with Paxo and hes been ripped off.

The blokes been a complete disaster

Yes, DC is a complete disaster. Wish he'd sell up to a football minded consortium ASAP, cos if he's still around in 2 or 3 years time Wednesday will be staring Non League in the face.