Looking For A New Dentist

Hi,

I live in Shiregreen & am looking for a GOOD  dentist & willing to travel a bit for a GOOD  one.

If you can help me their name & full address would help. :)

Cheers,

Jim

I have always been to Mr Summerfield at Newfield Green, S14 and he's always been fantastic.  I know some people dont like him as he can be a bit abrupt sometimes but if i'm honest it's because he doesnt mess about and he's truthful.  In my opinion he's a great guy and his dental work is excellent.  My teeth are in fab condition and I've been going to him for 43 years.  His number is 2398198 if you would like to try him.

Hi"katekate",    

Thanks for the input but you didn't give me the full address & I don't know my way around S14.  So I did a Google & they came up with - Summerfield & Associates, J. M.   2 Newfield Green, Gleadless, Sheffield, S2 2BR        Tel. 0114 239 8198

Obviously the name & phone number match, but the addresses don't, particularly with regards to post code.  From what you say I want to get THE man so can you give me his FULL address & all I have to do then is go there & book an appointment?

Cheers,

Jim

4 hours ago, jim lyon said:

Hi"katekate",    

Thanks for the input but you didn't give me the full address & I don't know my way around S14.  So I did a Google & they came up with - Summerfield & Associates, J. M.   2 Newfield Green, Gleadless, Sheffield, S2 2BR        Tel. 0114 239 8198

Obviously the name & phone number match, but the addresses don't, particularly with regards to post code.  From what you say I want to get THE man so can you give me his FULL address & all I have to do then is go there & book an appointment?

Cheers,

Jim

Hi, sorry it's S2, you found the correct one!  It's just that the opposite side of the road is S14 and it confused me.  As I said he has been fantastic with me and his work is excellent, I wouldn't go anywhere else. Give them a ring and hopefully they will get you sorted.  It's Newfield Green ROAD.

Edited by katekate

Not to worry  & I appreciate the clarification :) - When I first came here I'd ask older people the way round & though they'd spent all their lives here they didn't seem to know even the basics! Being the 4 th largest city in England I guess that goes with the territory?

I would recommend  CMDental on Ecclesall Road South (adjacent to the Co-op).   Tel 0114 2673696

Edited by kaytie
Missed the ) off and

4 hours ago, kaytie said:

I would recommend  CMDental on Ecclesall Road South (adjacent to the Co-op).   Tel 0114 2673696

Think its Ecclesall Road, not Ecclesall Road South.

Flint on Abbey lane are VERY good.They are private only and not cheap but sorted my teeth after years of problems with NHS dentist.They focus a lot on prevention once your teeth are sorted and the hygienists are very good.

http://www.flintandflint.co.uk/page557/Contact Flint and Flint Dental practice in Sheffield