Huddersfield Town V Sheffield Wednesday

Another loss & embarrassing once more .

Same old sxxxxxxxx🤡

Anyone who can think of anything positive from Wednesday in that game I'd love to hear it.

not good lost 2-0 and they missed a penalty,OMG,i do keep getting it right,but unfortunatly the wrong team,never mind dare i say easy next 3 games,need that jan window asap

I'd forgotten it was on tonight...thought it was tomorrow.

By the time I realised, d'you know what?

I couldn't be bothered turning it on.

Glad now, having read the above.

Certainly hasnt got better under TP,id say its got worse.its poor leadership from Chansiri,poor recruitment,poor managerial appointments,no style of play or philosophy,loads of poor excuses mostly blames the fans,sooner DC goes the better,we need some sports orientated owners in,Chansiris like a trainee watchmaker that loses all the parts and cant fix them back together,not unlike Trevor Francis when he sold off the big players and bought in his own

Awful, pulis will have to work miracles in the transfer window to keep us up.

i think he will sort it,monk was a awfull manager,wouldnt no a class player if he saw one,i think pullis will sort it in jan,but lets hope its not to late,re-the owners they need advice ,as theyve spent millions,so you cannot knock them,the family are successfull,its just help they need.

Hi guys - What a sorry state ye in my stepsons cant believe it l bet everything will change against us end of the month pullis will be up for that game but then again so will warnock...

Nice big 3-3 😄...

I wish both sheff clubs well l hope its not a double relegation be catastrophic for the city...

Cheers 

7 minutes ago, Mooks said:

Hi guys - What a sorry state ye in my stepsons cant believe it l bet everything will change against us end of the month pullis will be up for that game but then again so will warnock...

Nice big 3-3 😄...

I wish both sheff clubs well l hope its not a double relegation be catastrophic for the city...

Cheers 

We'll be lucky to score three goals in a month Mooks, never mind one game.

Feel very sorry for Pulis who as to work with Monks squad,at least Pulis comes out with honest words,as Monk use to come out with silly excuses,We lost it in the first 20 minutes is what Pulis said and he was right,How did Mr Chansiri let Monk put this squad together is just amazing,we might be strong in the defending and midfield,but we have such a weak strike force,that definetly needs boosting in the transfer window,and these players n ow will  be worried under Pulis that they might be on there way out soon,as he must have seen by now who deserves to be kept in the squad,even Bannan will be worried as he is not showing the right attitude,and is getting worse in taking corners