Huddersfield Town V Sheffield Wednesday

well we cannot claim its to far to travel this time,we have started to score,so i expect at least a draw from this game.

heard how the players are being paid ,recently,£7,000 on pay day and the balance via the bosses bank account,strange? and no accounts ,what 6-8 months late,whats it all about?,we will win this next game.

They'd better not lose, can't be bothered listening to our lasses lad gloating about beating us😔 could go either way but generally not confident on any games at minute

8 hours ago, bassett one said:

heard how the players are being paid ,recently,£7,000 on pay day and the balance via the bosses bank account,strange? and no accounts ,what 6-8 months late,whats it all about?,we will win this next game.

Nowt to worry about Bassett ; he's just cooking the books as usual:)

well accounts 6 months late? paying players on 2 wage days sounds unusual,unless hes paying balance of wages out of his own bank? but never mind we can win this this game 2-0 wednesday

Tonight's line up at Huddersfield,.

flUMO43s?format=jpg&name=small

Well already 1-0. Best we can hope for is a draw going on previous performances upfront

26 minutes gone 2 - 0 down and not had a shot or a corner and only 22% possession..

I’d rather stick pins in my eyes than watch that again. 

I have no words to describe how I feel

about that performance.

I spent most of the second half watching Twitter clips of the going’s on in Paris.

23 hours ago, bassett one said:

well accounts 6 months late? paying players on 2 wage days sounds unusual,unless hes paying balance of wages out of adhis own bank? but never mind we can win this this game 2-0 wednesday

Admire your confidence Bassett,

You keep getting the scoreline correct.

How about you predict Owls-0  Barnsley -2.