Norwich City V Sheffield Wednesday

another good game,but they lost against luton,so we could win,couldnt we?

Nope, decent team Norwich, draw at best I think.

we could play rhodes,he knows there ways,he was there for a full season,he could go back there as they thought highly of him,but not a 9 million or whatever.

he would be great i think against norwich,but i believe when he goes on a free,he will prove everyone was wrong and hes not a bad player,when he was at norwich he did well,returned to wednesday and hes a bad player? seems odd to me

Edited by bassett one

Today's line up at Norwich, 3 changes from Wednesday night, let's hope we can keep eleven men on the pitch.

p9BMrFkX?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by iansheff

Well if we can only score one goal then there's always the chance they can turn it around 😔 if we could of just held on for the draw at least but not to be

well ,we couldnt keep the lead ,but get ready for the next  game and hope we can pick up some points,and get to jan,then we can spend but we cannot afford to get to far behind the others above,which is all of them.

Same old wednesday different management 

it averages out luck,over a season,reading should of had at least 2 pens,but we got away with it and got a point,so over a season it balances out.

1 hour ago, cmonkes said:

If the pundit on Sky is to be believed, you lot may be a little bit disgruntled later on when you see the highlights? Apparently 2 jubious penalty decisions went against you and at least one of these way stone wall.

I watched the match and the commentators both said they weren't penalties, I didn't see a reply of the first one but the second one definately wasn't a penalty and was a fantastic piece of defending.

A good performance overall, great goal by Windass and only a couple of defensive lapses cost us the game, Pelupessy could and should have put it to bed at 0-1.

2 hours ago, cmonkes said:

If the pundit on Sky is to be believed, you lot may be a little bit disgruntled later on when you see the highlights? Apparently 2 jubious penalty decisions went against you and at least one of these way stone wall.

I don't think we can moan after the Reading game😂 I hope pulis has some players in mind for January though as can go on scoring a goal a game.