Sheffield Wednesday Red Cards.

I posted before that red cards would cost Wednesday this season they are a very physical team.

we are defo getting reds against us this season,new physical approach that we have ,so you expect at least yellow cards,have to get savvy on this approach.

The red cards reflect the lack of confidence, and shortage of skill level, in my opinion.

We are desperate when there's no need to be.

We need a composure coach, and an intelligence coach to come in for a week or two.

One or two players are keeping their good standards up, but the majority have lost their way.

I suppose Pulis is the right man to maybe get better standards back.

As for what football to look forward to, I'm not yet sure.

Good point against Reading, although we were 'a tad' lucky 😀 and should really have got nothing.

3 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

The red cards reflect the lack of confidence, and shortage of skill level, in my opinion.

We are desperate when there's no need to be.

We need a composure coach, and an intelligence coach to come in for a week or two.

One or two players are keeping their good standards up, but the majority have lost their way.

I suppose Pulis is the right man to maybe get better standards back.

As for what football to look forward to, I'm not yet sure.

Good point against Reading, although we were 'a tad' lucky 😀 and should really have got nothing.

Making no progress on 4 th place yet but looking at the fixtures I think they will be out of the bottom three by Christmas if they can manage to keep 11 men on the pitch.

The challenge from Shaw tonight was 100% not red card worthy, the tackle on Bannan that forced him out of the game was much worse and didn't even merit a caution, useless ref, point gained.

7 minutes ago, Brooker11 said:

The challenge from Shaw tonight was 100% not red card worthy, the tackle on Bannan that forced him out of the game was much worse and didn't even merit a caution, useless ref, point gained.

Ther ref more than made up for it in the second half, I agree he was very poor.

56 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Ther ref more than made up for it in the second half, I agree he was very poor.

The Borner tackle was never a penalty.

Reach’s handball was, certainly.

The other two are interesting. In both cases, the Reading player grabs the Wednesday player’s shirt, pulls them in and falls over. I’d want them

given if it was my side, but I think it’s a plan they’ve cooked up  on the training ground.

It was never a foul for the free kick that Reading scored from either.

So, yes, crap ref. Good rearguard from Wednesday too 

Edited by Pettytom

13 hours ago, Pettytom said:

The Borner tackle was never a penalty.

Reach’s handball was, certainly.

The other two are interesting. In both cases, the Reading player grabs the Wednesday player’s shirt, pulls them in and falls over. I’d want them

given if it was my side, but I think it’s a plan they’ve cooked up  on the training ground.

It was never a foul for the free kick that Reading scored from either.

So, yes, crap ref. Good rearguard from Wednesday too 

The  referee more than balanced the disadvantage of having only 10 men at least one shocking no penalty decision confirms that, Reach made the best save of the game.

Edited by Alextopman

all ref decisions equal out over a season as it did in this match,pity we dont have VAR in our league