Sheffield Wednesday V Reading Fc

they worked hard,got a point,but a lot to learn,plus red card and losing a player for next game,so its 2 out for norwich,who got stuffed against luton

We're not doing football, Sheffield, or Wednesday any favours. Me  for one, am not enjoying this. It's not just this game. It's all of 'em.

The objective has to be to not fall any further behind fourth bottom before the January window and then hope that TP is able to show why he got the job.

Five red cards before Christmas shows a lack of professionalism among the present set of players. The latest one from a lad who's yet to show he's worth his place in the team to start with. I hope he goes out on loan in January to learn from his mistakes at somebody else's expense. I don't want to pick on him, some of the more senior players have been just as bad.

The red was really harsh,the kids caught his back foot and the refs view must have looked like his foot was off the ground,it wasnt,its altered the game,the challenge on bannan was naughty,forced onto the backfoot with ten men theyve dug in well.

Chansiri is the problem not the cure,must be clear to all by now,as a virgin owner hes had his knickers down by those around him yet not learned the business of club ownership.

He had a plan,but tore it up  months later,what an idiot,hes been taken to pieces by agents.

His plans in tatters now with TP in charge,hes brought his own recruitment mob,headed by Trusson.

Poor ref for both sides. Unlucky with the red but he gave a poor ref a decision to make by diving in like that. Not a free kick for their goal, only saw the back end of the game so only saw two of the penalty shouts, definitely one for reach handball but if one of the shouts was the shirt pulling then that was their player more than ours doing that.

In the end quite fortunate the decisions didn't cost us the point but a solid defensive performance with 10 men.

12 hours ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

We're not doing football, Sheffield, or Wednesday any favours. Me  for one, am not enjoying this. It's not just this game. It's all of 'em.

Hots, Sheffield Wednesday Nil......... Would it not be more appropriate to rename them,

Sheffield Wednesday Ten....

Looks and sounds much better.

14 minutes ago, Padders said:

Hots, Sheffield Wednesday Nil......... Would it not be more appropriate to rename them,

A friend of mine lives in melbourne  says this wed are the worst he has ever seen whats going on he wants to know 

5 hours ago, Padders said:

Is that ten defeats? Ten sending offs? Ten points? Ten per cent possession? Ten accurate passes? Ten men left?

I nearly said ten shots at goal 🤣

Ten to your own business. 🤣 

4 hours ago, spider1 said:

A friend of mine lives in melbourne  says this wed are the worst he has ever seen whats going on he wants to know 

Your friend's not very old then. We've had much worse believe me. Laugh a minute back in the 70's.

We truly had awful players in an awful (loosely called) 'team'.

1 hour ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Is that ten defeats? Ten sending offs? Ten points? Ten per cent possession? Ten accurate passes? Ten men left?

I nearly said ten shots at goal 🤣

Ten to your own business. 🤣 

Your friend's not very old then. We've had much worse believe me. Laugh a minute back in the 70's.

We truly had awful players in an awful (loosely called) 'team'.

Early 70s not too bad, it was just after that the pantomimes started.

nooooooooooo,cant go back there,training on the mooooors with  a army man,nearly out of existence ,we will be okay ,i hope?

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

nooooooooooo,cant go back there,training on the mooooors with  a army man,nearly out of existence ,we will be okay ,i hope?

Was that Tony Toms, think the sheep won 2-0.

54 minutes ago, Padders said:

Was that Tony Toms, think the sheep won 2-0.

Sorry Padders. I think I misunderstood your 'Wednesday Ten' post. Am I right in thinking you meant that we are getting used to playing with ten men? If not, then I'm stumped!

Edited by Hotmale 1954