Sheffield Wednesday V Reading Fc

this will be intresting with them scoring goals galore and our now top full backs keeping clean sheets,,we need a win asap ,could this be the one?

21 hours ago, bassett one said:

this will be intresting with them scoring goals galore and our now top full backs keeping clean sheets,,we need a win asap ,could this be the one?

We could do with signing that Joaò chappy. He reminds me of someone. 

2 hours ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

We could do with signing that Joaò chappy. He reminds me of someone. 

Lucas João? I remember him. Bound to score.

hes already scored a few this season,he was quite a snip at what we sold him for,pity we didnt replace him with a bargain the same,but jim i think you have wrote the script,but theres supposed to be a sensational other goal scorer at reading as well.

Dunkley fit a  good centre half they say,will Tony Pulis switch Iorfa into midfield,as he"s good on the ball and a lot taller than the midfielders we have now,as we want a Carlton Palmer type of player in our team,hope he does

how come brentford always sign top forwards,i know they have sold them on many times,maybe pullis can find a top one,i think rhodes could fit in,but he needs a certain style,did well at norwich and everywhere else.

Tonight's line up against Reading, same team as the last match, Iorfa instead of Hunt on the bench.

EoQNq6hW4AwT621?format=jpg&name=small

They need to stop Joao, I read he has scored 12 goals in all competitions this season,  the whole Wednesday team have only managed 9 goals between them.

Edited by iansheff

We use to have wingers in our side who loved crossing the ball,but now they have gone,and expect Bannan to create things All the time,even the left and right backs loved running down the wings and crossing the ball but they seemed to have gone now,so the chances we create are far fetch,and i am sure Pulis will have seen this,and hope in the new transfer window,things can be changed,so were more attacking type of team

Going well then shoot ourselves in the foot again😔

I supported Joào at S6. Not only a potential scorer back then, but, being Portuguese, he can play as well. I pushed often for him to be a regular starter, but he never got a chance. Good to see him playing and having a good time. I can't blame anything other than our Managers.

Some of our players need 'how to be more intelligent' lessons. Stacks of stupidity on show. 10 men. Give ball away. Commit stupid dangerous fouls. Kick the ball away. Needless yellow cards. Thickos!

Pheeeew , glad thats finished lucky to get a point, but Reading I have never heard a team scream on every tackle or penalty shout wow not shout but actually SCREAM😫 "really"  loud like big girls .