Swansea City V Sheffield Wednesday

i take it the manager has learnt a few ideas of whats,what on the field,lets see how we fair against swansea,a 1-0 win would be nice,and hes in his home place as well have faith.

Shots on target.

Swansea 4 Wedneday Nil.

That tells me that we draw or lose.

Hope I'm 4 favourable goals wrong.

i hope so as well,it will be a great game i hope tonight on sky 7.45pm,lets hope we win.

You'll get something here, inconsistent  Swansea's home wins have been against Stoke, Millwall , Blackburn  and last time Rotherham, but everyone beats Rotherham don't they, 0-2!

Tonight's line up at Swansea.

Just one change to the last match with Urhoghide coming into the selection and Rhodes starting.

FqJAcqeL?format=jpg&name=small

1 hour ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Early injury for Westwood

Hes been useful then lol, a mistake in his first match back, injury in the second

Very good first half and 0-1 up, Swans bought on Ayew who's Prem standard and scored a great goal, plenty to build on for the Owls.

lots of effort,bit direct,but whatever at least they are trying and rhodes had a great game work wise,as did bannon,see what happens sat,but the effort was there.

14 hours ago, bassett one said:

lots of effort,bit direct,but whatever at least they are trying and rhodes had a great game work wise,as did bannon,see what happens sat,but the effort was there.

I didn't see it as direct at all, they soaked up pressure (very well in the first half) and hit on the break, there was no lumping it up front.

what i was really saying,it was direct against the idea of playing out from the back like swansea did,but we dont have that type of skill,but great effort and a improvement.

1 hour ago, Brooker11 said:

I didn't see it as direct at all, they soaked up pressure (very well in the first half) and hit on the break, there was no lumping it up front.

We did lump a few forward in the last 20 or so minutes but before that we played some nice stuff, didn't make enough chances still though