Christmas Logo Competition 2020

Didn’t the other forummers used to vote for the one they liked best, then that was displayed as the Christmas Logo ?

On 24/11/2020 at 11:31, Sheffield Music said:

That's the spirit.

Haha ha ha....

On 24/11/2020 at 00:33, Allen said:

No point for us expatriates either.

Why offer a prize that can only be spent in Sheffield?

Lots of members like myself still look in regularly to keep in touch with our home city news.

I ain’t spending 50 quid in diesel driving 200 miles from Wales to spend a voucher worth...£50.

You can always gift as a xmas/birthday present to a colleague/friend/relative you don't like.

On 01/12/2020 at 00:35, John said:

You can always gift as a xmas/birthday present to a colleague/friend/relative you don't like.

Where’s the like button?

Hi I'm new to the forum, lived in Sheff a long time, only remembered about the forum recently. I think this is a nice idea, don't really understand the negativity. Sheffield shops have been hit hard this year, so I think it's lovely to throw them a line.

2 hours ago, MDawg said:

Hi I'm new to the forum, lived in Sheff a long time, only remembered about the forum recently. I think this is a nice idea, don't really understand the negativity. Sheffield shops have been hit hard this year, so I think it's lovely to throw them a line.

That's lovely thank you :)  

Hi all, 

Just wanted to send a quick update on this - 

- We have the current entries rotating on the logo banner now 🙂

- Multiple entries are allowed if you wish to enter more than once! 

- You can send in any format you like (a photo, a scan of a drawing etc) we will fix it to fit the dimensions

- We will open a poll on Tuesday 15th December (one week today!) to give the members an opportunity to vote for their favourite! We will keep this poll up for 24 hours and announce the 3 winners on Thursday 17th December. 

We will keep the entries up on the logo banner until I take my Christmas tree down... 😉

And as a reminder of what you can win - to spend at our wonderful independents around the city!

https://www.sheffieldgiftcard.co.uk/ 

1st Prize: £50 voucher

2nd Prize: £25 voucher

3rd Prize: £10 voucher 

Please email your entry to: office@sheffieldforum.co.uk (including your username!)

Happy Christmas! 

Great effort everyone who's submitted so far! 

If anyone wants any tips or has any questions about contributing fire away and hopefully a graphic design elf will respond with some advice! (I know a few, I'll link them to the thread 😆) 

To reiterate SFBeca's point - send us whatever you can, we're more than happy to re-size to make it fit etc.

If you're not a Photoshop (or Paint, or GIMP!) whizz, try doodling and taking photos with your phone. 🎅

On 24/11/2020 at 00:33, Allen said:

No point for us expatriates either.

Why offer a prize that can only be spent in Sheffield?

Lots of members like myself still look in regularly to keep in touch with our home city news.

I ain’t spending 50 quid in diesel driving 200 miles from Wales to spend a voucher worth...£50.

I’ll buy it off you for £25, if you win😀

Today is 15th December.

Where is the poll  ..............    or am I missing something ?