Welcome Tony Pulis

Welcome to Sheffield Wednesday, lets see how things go.

Heres his streamed Q&A

Edited by nikki-red

81 minutes? That's a bit daunting for those of us with a max 15 minute attention span, lol.

Think the welcome would be a bit better received if we could spell his surname properly....

52 minutes ago, Jim Hardie said:

81 minutes? That's a bit daunting for those of us with a max 15 minute attention span, lol.

he answers the same things about 14 times lol, damn reporters

hes bringing in craig gardiner from birmingham,they must be upset or happy as i dont know how they feel,that we keep taking there trainers ect.

Thanks to whoever managed to amend the surname, and welcome, Mr.Pulis.

It's a challenging year in so many respects, so the best of British to you.

Fill yer boots!

Can see Pulis getting you out of trouble, as most owls on here believe they have a good enough squad, can't see a problem tbh

The Tony Pulis strategy is hoof and hope. Not the most imaginative coach. He has experience in keeping teams up on a small budget, but he isn't the man to take Weds up to the "promised land".

If I was Dipjhon I wouldn't have pulled the trigger. I'd have brought in a head of recruitment or DoF above Monk.

well we have to put faith in mr pullis and hope he can get it right,i think he will try and really do his best and at least if hes to be believed will be honest to everyone,whether its money he needs to choose players ect,i believe the owners will back him,if not he will go or at least tell us.

1 hour ago, EaglesCP said:

The Tony Pulis strategy is hoof and hope. Not the most imaginative coach. He has experience in keeping teams up on a small budget, but he isn't the man to take Weds up to the "promised land".

If I was Dipjhon I wouldn't have pulled the trigger. I'd have brought in a head of recruitment or DoF above Monk.

"Head of Recruitment" at SWFC is what has been badly missed since Chansiri took over from Mandaric!

Howard Wilkinson would have been my preferred choice, an owl through n through having coached/managed at the very top level!

If DC hadn't been badly advised at and since his take-over and had employed HW  i'm 100%  sure our club  would now be in a far better state!

Where's Howard ???

2 hours ago, Southey owl said:

"Head of Recruitment" at SWFC is what has been badly missed since Chansiri took over from Mandaric!

Howard Wilkinson would have been my preferred choice, an owl through n through having coached/managed at the very top level!

If DC hadn't been badly advised at and since his take-over and had employed HW  i'm 100%  sure our club  would now be in a far better state!

Where's Howard ???

Howard Wilkinson  77,  is currently Chairman of the League Managers Association.

1 hour ago, Padders said:

Howard Wilkinson  77,  is currently Chairman of the League Managers Association.

Thanks Padders, so it would appear HW  slipped through Mr Tuna fish's net, then again there are more "Pulis's on the beach" so to speak! 

On a more serious note, although TP wasn't my preferred choice i wish him well for all Owls fans!☺