I'm A Celebrity 2020

Some 'celebrities' have no idea what the show is about,  they just think of the money.

I had forgotten that only recaps are put on over the weekend,  if I find it boring I don't watch, it's not rocket science.

The Cracks are starting to appear over the Chores, :hihi:    ecery year the older members  because they  are set in their ways seem to fall out with the youngens,  or is it a case of  not age differebce but  Diva-ism,  Shane Richies feathers seem to be getting ruffled by AJ Pritchard over  the hot water,   a kick off over the cooking  is overdue. :hihi:

35 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

The Cracks are starting to appear over the Chores, :hihi:    ecery year the older members  because they  are set in their ways seem to fall out with the youngens,  or is it a case of  not age differebce but  Diva-ism,  Shane Richies feathers seem to be getting ruffled by AJ Pritchard over  the hot water,   a kick off over the cooking  is overdue. :hihi:

I'm in Padders Bar licking the froth of my Guinness.

Your updates are enough for me.

4 minutes ago, Padders said:

I'm in Padders Bar licking the froth of my Guinness.

Your updates are enough for me.

Hope its got a Shamrock on the top,:hihi:   Bev Callard exempt from trial due to medical reasons,  it always ticks me off that Old Chestnut, if your Medically unfit to do the trials, you shouldn't be allowed on the show,  it's not fair on the others,  :roll:

8 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Hope its got a Shamrock on the top,:hihi:   Bev Callard exempt from trial due to medical reasons,  it always ticks me off that Old Chestnut, if your Medically unfit to do the trials, you shouldn't be allowed on the show,  it's not fair on the others,  :roll:

Yep, spot on.

On 22/11/2020 at 17:31, cressida said:

Some 'celebrities' have no idea what the show is about,  they just think of the money.

I had forgotten that only recaps are put on over the weekend,  if I find it boring I don't watch, it's not rocket science.

I started watching the live shows with interest, but now it’s just got boring.!

8 minutes ago, pattricia said:

I started watching the live shows with interest, but now it’s just got boring.!

When it first hit the screens many years ago, I used to love it, best programme on the TV.

As you say It's got boring now, suppose you can only go so far with this type of show..

If anything was past It's sell by date, this is it.. What a shame.

3 hours ago, Padders said:

When it first hit the screens many years ago, I used to love it, best programme on the TV.

As you say It's got boring now, suppose you can only go so far with this type of show..

If anything was past It's sell by date, this is it.. What a shame.

I have given ideas how to liven it up , next year put em in a real jungle with Lions and Tigers ect  then give em a feather duster in case theý get attacked.  :hihi:

On 25/11/2020 at 14:22, Fudbeer said:

Time to drop this tired and outdated show.

They ought to do a celebrity version of it, some sort of Celebrity I'm a Celebrity - that might be worth watching 😛 

Edited by whiteowl

The insects falling all over them while doing tasks and eating peculiar animal parts is now so boring and dated that unless they find something new ,this show can’t last much longer. You can almost see the celebrities thinking “ just give me my money and get me out of here !”