I'm A Celebrity 2020

I'm starting to fall asleep half way through, I've done it two nights on the trot now,  it's  better than Horlicks, :hihi:  it needs livening up,  by chuckin a few  of them plastic yellow Stars in a pond full alligators or a pit full of Rattlers,  or even  send em into an arena full of lions like they did in Spartacus,  I don't think I would drop off to sleep then,  :gag:

2 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

I'm starting to fall asleep half way through, I've done it two nights on the trot now,  it's  better than Horlicks, :hihi:  it needs livening up,  by chuckin a few  of them plastic yellow Stars in a pond full alligators or a pit full of Rattlers,  or even  send em into an arena full of lions like they did in Spartacus,  I don't think I would drop off to sleep then,  :gag:

The problem is Mr P. Its gone stale, It's like watching repeats..

When it first started about 15/20 years ago, the trials were fantastic to watch.

Now It's just repetitive, run out of ideas, even the celebs know what to expect.

2 minutes ago, Padders said:

The problem is Mr P. Its gone stale, It's like watching repeats..

When it first started about 15/20 years ago, the trials were fantastic to watch.

Now It's just repetitive, run out of ideas, even the celebs know what to expect.

Half of the Celebs aren't even Celebs, infact Ive just turned it on and Ive seen what they are showing already this week, why the recap, have they gone home for the weekend. :huh:

4 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Half of the Celebs aren't even Celebs, infact Ive just turned it on and Ive seen what they are showing already this week, why the recap, have they gone home for the weekend. :huh:

Watching football on quest...

Just now, Padders said:

Watching football on quest...

Talk about cheap skates, They have been in less than a week and  using Saturday night to show what we have already seen,  isn't that why we ITV Hub  for people to catch up what they might have previously missed,   I was already fed up with this years show, now Im fuming, this is all wrong,   Arrrrrrgh  :rant:

47 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Talk about cheap skates, They have been in less than a week and  using Saturday night to show what we have already seen,  isn't that why we ITV Hub  for people to catch up what they might have previously missed,   I was already fed up with this years show, now Im fuming, this is all wrong,   Arrrrrrgh  :rant:

Just completed tonights trial Pres.

Packet of peanuts and 6 cans of Guinness.

1 hour ago, Padders said:

Just completed tonights trial Pres.

Packet of peanuts and 6 cans of Guinness.

Its a trial just watching this years,  naff,  dull  contestants,  it needs  a David Guest, Janice Dickinson, David Van Day type,  to inject some life into this Zombie of a show. :roll:

11 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

Its a trial just watching this years,  naff,  dull  contestants,  it needs  a David Guest, Janice Dickinson, David Van Day type,  to inject some life into this Zombie of a show. :roll:

Two of the so called celebrities I’ve never heard of.( two women) Nothing more embarrassing than when they first walk in to join the well known ones, that the others have to laugh and greet them, and you know by the look on their face that they haven’t a clue who they are !

Beverly Callard is getting on my nerves,  Coronation Street Icon my foot!   Ena Sharples would have sorted her out. :roll:

The so called Celebs get a vast amount of money for appearing on the show , hundreds of thousands in some cases.

Would it not be a good idea to have members of the public compete, with a say 100,000k as the winners prize.

It would save the TV company money, and would attract some oddball characters.

Worth a pilot show.

2 minutes ago, Padders said:

The so called Celebs get a vast amount of money for appearing on the show , hundreds of thousands in some cases.

Would it not be a good idea to have members of the public compete, with a say 100,000k as the winners prize.

Worth a pilot show.

Completly agree, infact most of these type of  shows started out with the public then the Celebs muscled in, it wouldn't be so bad if they were real Showbiz Celebs that they put on these so called Celebrity shows. :roll:

1 hour ago, Padders said:

Worth a pilot show.

"I'm a nobody, keep me in here?"

🤣