I'm A Celebrity 2020

He did well at the eating trial,  I think for ten stars they deserved  better food

4 minutes ago, cressida said:

He did well at the eating trial,  I think for ten stars they deserved  better food

Fish eyes, lambs brains and Vomit Fruit,  what better food could you ask for, all good protein. :gag:

Probably me, but I just can't get into this years Welsh Castle version,  on saying that,  they could have cancelled the show  altogether till next year,  ( Im glad they didn't ),   I suppose a change is as good as a rest.   Ronnie O Sullivan was rumoured to go on the show this year, its a shame he is not on it because he can throw a tantrum and chuck the toys out of the pram,  the last few years has been all pally pally causing the show to get tedious, on saying that  I don't want to see a repeat of the first seasons  fiasco with Nigel Benn and co,  very uncomfortable viewing,   any shape or form  of Bullying is a NO NO for me. :roll:

Edited by PRESLEY

7 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Probably me, but I just can't get into this years Welsh Castle version,  on saying that,  they could have cancelled the show  altogether till next year,  I suppose a change is has good has a rest.   Ronnie O Sullivan was rumoured to go on the show this year, its a shame he is not on it because he can throw a tantrum and chuck the toys out of the pram,  the last few years has been all pally pally causing the show to get tedious, on saying that  I don't want to see a repeat of the first seasons  fiasco with Nigel Benn and co,  very uncomfortable viewing,   any shape or form  of Bullying is a NO NO for me. :roll:

Agree with you Presley..

These shows are getting past their sell buy date,  It's all getting to monotonous.

As you say to palsy walsy now, Ronnie would certainly have livened things up a bit.

9 minutes ago, Padders said:

Agree with you Presley..

These shows are getting past their sell buy date,  It's all getting to monotonous.

As you say to palsy walsy now, Ronnie would certainly have livened things up a bit.

I agree, ref monotony wise,  it takes someone to stir the pot a little,  Victoria Derbyshire is no pussycat,  she just needs somebody to chuck her a bit of bait then strap in tight because she can let rip, Ive seen her on the attack on her show, with decorum I must ad,  she does not suffer fools,  Ronnie is no fool but he would have chucked a cat amongst her Pidgeons, :hihi:

I  hope Jordan North wins the show , smashing lad,  he  deserves to be in a happy place after over coming some of his phobias. 

13 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

I  hope Jordan North wins the show , smashing lad,  he  deserves to be in a happy place after over coming some of his phobias. 

Another evening watching paint dry...................

4 minutes ago, Padders said:

Another evening watching paint dry...................

That reminds me,  Ive got my kitchen to paint on saturday, I'll watch it dry saturday night,  cheers Padders Im looking to an evening of real entertainment, :hihi:  now Im waiting for someone to say, why do we watch it when we moan and groan about it all the time, hate to say it,  but they are right. :hihi:

I don't think the viewing figures suggest it's past it's sell by date. 

23 minutes ago, sammo sparks said:

I don't think the viewing figures suggest it's past it's sell by date. 

Only because of Lockdown and if you lived in our house your compelled  to watch by force or ear bashing torture by she who must be obeyed, so when you count up all the same poor sods in the same position,  that's where you get your figures from. :hihi:

What a load of codswallop...

Who will be watching tomorrow night....

Padders--It's not you.

Presley-- It might be you.

Pattricia-- It might be you.

IT'S BOTH OF YOU.

13 hours ago, Padders said:

What a load of codswallop...

Who will be watching tomorrow night....

Padders--It's not you.

Presley-- It might be you.

Pattricia-- It might be you.

IT'S BOTH OF YOU.

This has made me laugh so much ! Just my type of humour !