I'm A Celebrity 2020

So what did everyone think to the first episode?

I'm curious about the behind the scenes with how they are going to be coping with Covid rules on isolation and distancing considering how massive the crew must be.

27 minutes ago, Pyrotequila said:

So what did everyone think to the first episode?

I'm curious about the behind the scenes with how they are going to be coping with Covid rules on isolation and distancing considering how massive the crew must be.

I could be missing something here...

At the start of the show the contestants had to abseil down a cliff face, No way could they have done that without proper training.. . So do they have training before the task ?

It's all as fake as that castle.  Right at the start they're travelling on narrow mountain passes. Next minute they're at Penmon Point on Anglesey - a place you get to via low coastal main roads. 

To be quite honest from the big hype over the last month I was expecting better than I saw last night, not being funny but I thought it was boring along with the drab contestants. 

1 hour ago, PRESLEY said:

To be quite honest from the big hype over the last month I was expecting better than I saw last night, not being funny but I thought it was boring along with the drab contestants. 

I agree with you. How could they social distance when they kept hugging each other ? 

2 hours ago, Padders said:

I could be missing something here...

At the start of the show the contestants had to abseil down a cliff face, No way could they have done that without proper training.. . So do they have training before the task ?

My thoughts exactly ! 

2 minutes ago, pattricia said:

I agree with you. How could they social distance when they kept hugging each other ? 

I didn’t watch it but I’m fairly sure they all isolated before they went in, so they don’t have to.

12 minutes ago, nikki-red said:

I didn’t watch it but I’m fairly sure they all isolated before they went in, so they don’t have to.

Ok, I understand nikki.

The background music tonight was too loud on the trial.  I'm enjoying it up til now.  I think there are some good names in there.  There are only two I haven't heard of before, the blogger and the scared DJ.

I hope the public don't keep choosing Jordan to do the tasks,  it seems like he's never seen the show before,  fingers crossed he won't have to do the eating trial.

I’m kinda getting hooked on this programme without really wanting to.! 

Well it's certainly lively,  and there's not much else on offer that stops me falling asleep!

22 hours ago, cressida said:

I hope the public don't keep choosing Jordan to do the tasks,  it seems like he's never seen the show before,  fingers crossed he won't have to do the eating trial.

The public  will do as he is scared of everything.