Can A Site Block Me.

I have no problem getting on any site on the net except one?  For about a month now I cannot get a connection with eurocarparts whatsoever?

Its as if I'm blocked, any device on my internet will not connect to them, although my phones own internet will?

Any ideas please.

What's the message it comes back with in the browser when you try to get to it?

Hmmm… can't reach this page

www.eurocarparts.com took too long to respond

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

2 hours ago, enntee said:

Clear Cache.

Clear Cookies

Tried several time but doesn't help. 

In diagnostics it says. Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource (www.eurocarparts.com) is not responding.

It looks like a secure site.

Check your bookmark address is  https://www.eurocarparts.com/

Also if you have any blockers, try turning them off.

EDIT: Forgot to add, it works OK on Chrome, Edge and Safari.

Edited by zach

43 minutes ago, zach said:

It looks like a secure site.

Check your bookmark address is  https://www.eurocarparts.com/

Also if you have any blockers, try turning them off.

EDIT: Forgot to add, it works OK on Chrome, Edge and Safari.

Thank you tried that but still no luck.  I'm almost sure their blocking me, why I really don't know?

I have tried to connect by more than one pc through my internet, even my mobile phone is the same.

The only way I can reach the site is by using my phones own internet allowance.

Edited by Erin

It *is* possible for a site to block access by IP address; the most common reason would be to restrict access to IP ranges used by malicious actors, or ranges from certain geographical locations. If you don't have a static IP address, turn your router off for a few hours and turn it on again so it picks up a new IP address from your ISP and try again.

@ErinThis may be a silly question, but (1) who is your ISP? and (2) when did you loose the ability to connect to the site - was it after a router re-boot or an external IP change. Just wondering if the previous owner of that IP had upset Europarts, and they have decided to block it - unlikely I know, but I've known it happen. Another possibility is that Europarts thinks your IP isn't in the UK, and is blocking it based on where it THINKS it is.

@the_bloke beat me to it.

Thanks to the last 2 replies which made me think. I used a phantom VPN and guess what I got through to euro.

This must mean my normal ip is blocked by them surely?

Edited by Erin

6 minutes ago, Erin said:

Thanks to the last 2 replies which made me think. I used a phantom VPN and guess what I got through to euro.

This must mean my normal ip is blocked by them surely?

Could be, for the reasons we both mentioned - probably not your fault, though.

The last time it worked a few weeks ago I had ordered some car parts without problem.

It does make me wonder why they have blocked me (which is more than likely) 

Big thanks for the replies.

Sorry Erin, I think you haven't been blocked personally, more likely your current external IP has fallen foul of a block, either because the previous holder upset Europarts, or it has changed to one that they THINK isn't UK based, hence the questions I asked in my original post, and the suggestion by @the_bloketo try and obtain a new one.

It happens sometimes; I use a static IP these days, but in the past I've had some odd IP addresses from whatever my old ISP was, including ones that a lot of sites (and Google) would equate to my connecting from Germany