Monk Sacked

On 11/11/2020 at 11:40, Hotmale 1954 said:

Mr Chansiri hasn't taken my advice for the last few appointments. I wonder if he's realised just how good I am at this sort of thing yet? I've studied form, characters, records and personalities. I'm appointing Cook this time. I've got Eddie Howe in the frame, with Megson ready and waiting in the wings.

So Cook it is, Mr Chansiri.

I hope to hear from you later today.

Thanks!

Oh dear Hots,

Got the cold shoulder again.

well lets see if this is a way forward,give him time,it cannot be worse,rhodes could be back and given a run,route 1 footy,but that can be good if its done well,lets hope its not just cash to his retirement fund,also how much in jan to spend? also a bad point is it 14 years since he won anything?,time will tell,lets give him a try and hope his old time ideas work,finnally whos is his back room team hes bringing.

The search for a new Manager begins. Yeah, yeah, I know. I strongly suggest that Chansiri's 'advisors' peruse the Managers who remain out of work  or are, for one reason or another, under pressure at their present club. Pulis won't be popular at Hillsborough and I can see plenty of unrest on the horizon. Just how much money has Chansiri really got? He throws a heck of a lot of it down the toilet.

I hope I'm wrong. I really do.

5 minutes ago, iansheff said:

Tony Pulis has been appointed the new manager.

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2020/november/tony-pulis-appointed-owls-manager/

8 minutes ago, Padders said:

Oh dear Hots,

Got the cold shoulder again.

Pulls will be just fine. No messing about and some proper effort will improve our team no end.

His appointment has made waves in Downing Street too . Allegra Stratton has just tweeted a picture of our Tone, for no apparent reason:

Well a gamble whoever came in. Hopefully just the manager we need, no nonesense approach. I don't care what style we play aslong as it keeps us up and winning a few games.

4 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Well a gamble whoever came in. Hopefully just the manager we need, no nonesense approach. I don't care what style we play aslong as it keeps us up and winning a few games.

Last chance saloon Nervy.

The only thing we need to achieve this season is staying in the Championship and their are not many better managers that a club in our predicament could attract, he'll do a job and won't put up with shirkers in the squad.

Welcome to SWFC Tony.

i totally agree,sounds like bannon wont stay,but if he gets 100% and gets results,keeps us up,that will suffice for this season

Basically, Tony The Puller is probably the better of the current herd unemployed gaffers.

Hopefully he realizes Westy is one of the Best Goaltenders around, and he also gets Golden Rhodes back in, scoring Goals.

Kinda nice he has a week to get organized before his first match. Refreshed Engine, New tires and Ready to Go.

Will be interesting to see what funds will be available in January for Signings and  A nice batch of Inspired Loans.   thank you.

I can't be the only one to notice that Tony Pulis is an anagram of Linty Opus, & I think that will be the story of the remainder of the season