Monk Sacked

I've been having a chat with a mate who who is an Owls fans.  As he said about Pulis, "At least he'll keep us in the division.  He could be there 10 years & we'll still be in the division!" 

Another Owls fan who's not a Pulis fan.

the big boss said he wants a manager to come 1st or second in the league,NOT even play offs,so the new man in my mind will be a top man,but what he says and what we get may be different to what he chooses to do the job,leeds had many managers ,but got there in the end.

Looks like the favourites are Pulis,Cook & Campbell,  their names keep cropping up 

Why Campbell is being linked I don't know, surely no better than Monk. Neville keeps cropping up aswell

Mr Chansiri hasn't taken my advice for the last few appointments. I wonder if he's realised just how good I am at this sort of thing yet? I've studied form, characters, records and personalities. I'm appointing Cook this time. I've got Eddie Howe in the frame, with Megson ready and waiting in the wings.

So Cook it is, Mr Chansiri.

I hope to hear from you later today.

Thanks!

5 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Mr Chansiri hasn't taken my advice for the last few appointments. I wonder if he's realised just how good I am at this sort of thing yet? I've studied form, characters, records and personalities. I'm appointing Cook this time. I've got Eddie Howe in the frame, with Megson ready and waiting in the wings.

Thanks!

Dear Mr Hotmale,

I can assure you that all your comments are taken on board very seriously. 

Myself and the board appreciate your very valuable football knowledge.

Thank you for forwarding Paul Cook's name, but we do have other candidates to interview as a matter of protocol.

Our soul intention is to appoint a manager who will move our club to where it belongs, in the Premier League.

Once again may I thank you for your expert advice,

Yours in sport,

Dejphon Chansiri.

PS. keep it quiet, but have a few quid on Cook.

My opinion - Campbell is unproven and crap.  If Megson comes back i'm going to start supporting United. Cooks teams play dismal disappointing football. Pulis could do the job well but hes more defensive than attacking,but as we aren't exactly falling over decent attacking squad members he could work.

Sorry Sol the number five shirt has been taken, we will put you on the list for any future vacancies that may arise and we think you are capable of undertaking. 

well the boss said he needs a man who will take us up via 1st or second,no play offs allowed,so who can guarantee that i can only come up with the special one so tottenham will need a new boss.

1 hour ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Thanks!

Well, Cook does have a better win percentage rate, mid 40's %, compared to Monk's & Pulis' mid to high 30's % but a big chunk of that win percentage is down to Cook's time with Sligo Rovers. 

shouldve waited, chris wilder might be available soon, LOL

:evil:

why would we want him? to become one of the few teams to have a manager who got 2 teams relegated in one season? ha ha